Josh Magennis released by Wigan.

Has mad albus been on yet to tell us hes no foreign ?
Surely you're not calling me mad, when you're on suggesting signing a donkey like this? Convinced you're an absolute troll.

A striker who's scored 3 goals a season on average over the last 5 seasons and released by Wigan? Madman.

He's not foreign, but he is complete and utter shite.

Last edited:
Bollocks you know nothing, no wonder you back refs.
You dont think magennis is a poor player? Genuinely, you think a guy released from wigan and deemed surplus to requirements there is good enough to come to us as we try and win a title. Dearie me.

Also, ive never backed refs. Simply said i dont think they are crooked. An opinion shared by fans, players and podcasters alike. And, one completely irrelevant to this thread.

You dont think magennis is a poor player? Genuinely, you think a guy released from wigan and deemed surplus to requirements there is good enough to come to us as we try and win a title. Dearie me.

Also, ive never backed refs. Simply said i dont think they are crooked. An opinion shared by fans, players and podcasters alike. And, one completely irrelevant to this thread.
I think he is a very good player, a team player someone that would be excellent for Rangers in this league. I dont judge players on where they came from that stuff is stupid nonsense if it was so easy then buy players from Bayern.

Yeah you have always talked shite about refs i dont care what some podcast told you.

I think he is a very good player, a team player someone that would be excellent for Rangers in this league. I dont judge players on where they came from that stuff is stupid nonsense if it was so easy then buy players from Bayern.

Yeah you have always talked shite about refs i dont care what some podcast told you.
If the barometer of who is talking shite here is one of us thinking magennis is a ‘very good player’ and one worthy of a rangers jersey and the other person thinking that’s nonsense, id hazard a guess at who 99% of people would think is talking shite tbh.

Ive never seen a worse poster on here boab, its just relentless dung i dont see the point in anything you say just garbage... big josh is a player he has had a good career a lot better than folk on here that play football manager or just tell us about sky.
Irony

The 50 odd head bangers who have given this a like really does question FF as a Rangers forum.
There isn't 50 odd "head bangers" liking it, they laughed as it as they realised it was an attempt at humour (maybe a poor one on my behalf).

The only head bangers are the people thinking it was a proper signing suggestion.

Back