Journalism at its best

otherworld0101

Not for the first time during the past 2 weeks, I’ve read virtually the same story.....

ALFREDO MORELOS celebrated ending his goal drought against Celtic by mocking Rangers' Old Firm rivals.

The striker equalised and delivered a ten finger pose which appeared to be aimed at Celtic.

It was the Sun this time, don’t know who it was last time. Can the cunts not work out that 5/5 is 55 FFS. Not to mention 55 league goals today as well.

I know they are normally bad but %^*& me :))

Not for the first time during the past 2 weeks, I’ve read virtually the same story.....

ALFREDO MORELOS celebrated ending his goal drought against Celtic by mocking Rangers' Old Firm rivals.

The striker equalised and delivered a ten finger pose which appeared to be aimed at Celtic.

It was the Sun this time, don’t know who it was last time. Can the cunts not work out that 5/5 is 55 FFS. Not to mention 55 league goals today as well.

They know what it is but they just don't want to write it.

the media in this country are so blind and dumb the could not work out that 5&5 was for his goals and titles

Exactly,the bias agenda is right there for everyone to see.
#SunScum

The outpouring of hatred from certain quarters since we won the league has been glorious to see. It’s eating them up.

And with Alfie, they despise him, and now he has scored it’s one less thing they can criticise him for.

To be fair to them, my Granda said “he’s doing the 10 in a row gesture “

He’s getting on though and not a paid journalist, so we can forgive him.

Their obvious pain gives me a warm feeling,but let’s face it The Beano carried more respect and gravitas than that rag could ever dream of

How can Alfie mock their 10iar they never won 9
5JUWIU6.gif

Everything is seen through the optic of Filth FC.
Which is not surprising as most of them are Filth fans.
I don't read their shyte, so it doesn't really bother me.
They write for their audience and if Rangers supporters are buying their crap then hell mend them
Don't give them your money.

Well done Alfredo you know you are getting right under their skin if this is the only nonsense they can pretend as a story. the sun not fit for arse wiping material in the most dire emergency

CLUELESS, LAZY JOURNALISM.

Back