Jude Bellingham. Class.

Possibly, but he’s not too far off it.

Been having this argument with a mate all season about this! He's got the presence and the aura of someone who believes he's the best on the pitch every game he plays il give him that.
For me to give him the best in the world accolade I want to see him be as productive as he has been all season, in this next couple of months. Massive champs lge draw next and obvs the euros in summer. If he shines between now and then, then I'd be more inclined to have the argument he's the stand out best in the world.
Right now I just say he's operating around world class level and is probably part of the discussion. Which at 20 years old is super impressive enough. More levels to go to yet though.

Just oozes class. Still got over a decade and a half of him to come as well.

Also, that England kit is a cracker

Can't imagine how good he will be in 5 years time :eek: and you can tell the boy has been brought up well. Awaits the one Barca fan boy on here to contradict everything said on this thread. Like clockwork.

I’d say he is.. abs game changer, has the lot

Mbappe, up there yeah - needs to leave psg and go to an elite team
He will be getting fed by Jude next season!
That is quite a scary thought, Mbappe sprinting on to a through ball by Bellingham, whilst Jude is still in his own half.

He's a strange player to watch. He's obviously brilliant but it's hard to pin point what it is he's brilliant at. Perhaps a bit like Thomas Muller in that regard.

I didn’t see the match but caught his interview afterwards - the authority and maturity that he speaks with really stands out for me.
You
Can see that he is a leader in whatever environment he finds himself in - he has “it” in bundles.

Bellingham is an outstanding player along with Foden.
Unfortunately the manager has won zero and never will IMO.
Celebrating an injury time goal in a friendly is desperation.
Once the manager fails again he will no doubt walk into another well paid job.
Compared to the predecessors he must be well down the list.

The first person to do this was the top boy. Everyone else has seen the credit it gets and has followed suit. Some genuine, some not. Its hard to tell.

Reminds me a lot of Defoe. Not as a player just as an incredibly humble and great person.

I see there being 5 players in the world that are just above everyone else.

Haaland, Kane, Mbappe, Bellingham and Rodri.

Any of them could lay claim to being the best in the world at the moment.

Glad you mention Rodri because he's the other guy in the argument I've had with my pal about Bellingham. He reckons Jude would walk into City's starting 11 as first pick and I threw Rodri in there as the only one who we genuinely can't afford to rotate if he's fit. The results speak for themselves when he's not in the side whereas Jude would be subject to the same rotation that every attacking midfielder deals with at City.
It's not really a fair comparison due to them operating in different roles but in terms of impact on a team when he's not there, big goals in big games and the longevity of having done it over a long period of time, plus my obvious City bias i hold Rodri in higher esteem currently. What Bellingham is doing at his age is exceptional and providing he's not just one of those who peaks early (physically he's a beast for his age), he makes an important contribution to club and country successes in future then its reasonable to suggest his ceiling is higher than someone like Rodri. I'm not rating him at the top of the pile yet though. Can't wait for our champs lge ties against Madrid for the direct competition.

Definition of a generational talent, Madrid changed their whole system to accommodate him. Class on & off the pitch.

Definition of a generational talent, Madrid changed their whole system to accommodate him. Class on & off the pitch.

They've got a hell of a midfield and some top quality up front now as well. That Endrick looks sensational and with Vinicius and Rodrygo? They'll take some stopping in the next few years.

I’d say he is.. abs game changer, has the lot

Mbappe, up there yeah - needs to leave psg and go to an elite team

In fairness to Mbappe World Cup winner and hat trick in another world cup final so hard to dispute he hasn't delivered at the absolute highest level. As well as consistently scoring in the champs lge after his breakthrough with Monaco.

Moving to Madrid though will make him an even scarier prospect though. Think there is your best player in the world right there.

He just has everything in his locker to go to the very, very top in football. There is absolutely nothing to suggest he cannot go on to be the best player in the world. The fact he has his head screwed on at such a young age. He's humble, keeps his head down and just appears to want to succeed at football whilst remaining a decent character.

Back