Jude Bellingham

How good is dortmunds scouting when you look at the players they have signed in last decade or so since that champions league finalist team. Picking a guy from a lower league English team and paying 30 million . I thought they were mad at the time

He’s a superstar already but he really could have whatever he wants from his career if he avoids injuries.
He’s added goals to his game and already demonstrates tremendous leadership.

He’ll be the next England captain.

Grateful to have seen him in the flesh vs us twice. He was excellent despite obviously not beating us.

Huge career ahead of him, personally think he’ll go to Madrid in the summer.

If he goes to a Premier League team whoever they may be I could see him being their captain in the very near future.

Excellent player, but the shadow boxing in this World Cup is now over..he is 19 but he now up against real quality now..

Yep, he’s class in every way. That England side has some brilliant young players, considering the platform and the usual pressure and weight of expectation, the confidence of the likes of JB is of the scale.

The boy is a frightening talent and he will be in the conversations when people talk about the best on the planet in 3-5 years time. He has everything and it’s hard to believe he’s 19. He, by the looks of it, is the true heir to the throne of best English midfielder since Gazza. Same with wee Foden as well, absolutely frighteningly good and the boy Saka is catching my eye too. England have some proper talent, not fancy flash gimpy shitehawks like Grealish, proper football players. Even Harry Kane, he’s fucking superb as a forward player. World class.

Back