Julien cacked his pants.

I fucking love this type of stuff. What an absolute embarrassment!

#hoopsupsideyourhead?

is this some more chronic patter that makes no sense like “this is what it feels to be Sellik”?

I see the SPLs most expensive summer signing has admitted he was too nervous to play against Livingston.

That's the sort of comment that should finish his career in Scotland. Like Konterman mentioning his mum taught him to play football, its the sort of weakness that isn't tolerated here.

It will just make players noise him up even more.

Did he make the comment on twitter by his own volition or is it the sort of the thing the player liaison officer says to them to tweet out?
This is how this guy thinks of himself

After the game telling them LIVINGSTON players

Saying to them

“ who are you ? I’m a £7 million pound international “

That’s the words of julienne to the livi players
He thinks he is a big time Charlie

And got found out

I fucking love this type of stuff. What an absolute embarrassment!

#hoopsupsideyourhead?

is this some more chronic patter that makes no sense like “this is what it feels to be Sellik”?
It's just won 1st place over "I wanna be Edouard". This is grown men we're talking about here.

I thought their so called "diddy" defence bossed us at Ibrox tbh. Nevertheless, the longer we are top of the league the more pressure they will come under, this Celtic squad haven't experienced it before I don't think they'll cope.
Diddy defence didn’t boss anyone
As they had a free role against Defoe

However next game will be entirely different

This is how this guy thinks of himself

After the game telling them LIVINGSTON players

Saying to them

“ who are you ? I’m a £7 million pound international “

That’s the words of julienne to the livi players
He thinks he is a big time Charlie

And got found out
Well then he's even more beyond help than it would appear. He's never made a senior international appearance.

He was visibly upset, and flustered, at the tail end of that game.

A striker isn’t doing his job properly if he didn’t notice that.

Pleasing.

First comment on his twitter feed about it is a belter, one of them saying you better get used to getting no protection from the officials here whilst in their colours.

Also says he will be in the book after his first challenge.

Was there not a stat recently it took an average of 20 odd tackles for them to get booked.

Since when have facts mattered to them?

EHFG15QXYAAxazH

Back