Julien out for 9 months

b028e53fd0975cfb1b4b13d24bbbec8a.jpg.cf.jpg
Is that the replacement or the left back dressed up?

Not really. It’s the shirt he wears.

He is the kind of guy that would be mouthy in a bar then shite himself and run to the bouncers when shit got real.
Of course, it is yeah.

No doubt, and you just know he is a shitebag, like Brown.

It's the Celtc way.

I expect to hear Lennon claim it’s the ref’s fault, that some of their play was superb, and that they should have had a penalty.

This is an absolutely huge rebuild job for them, nearly at an unprecedented level. We keep being professional and add the required quality in the summer to ensure CL qualification, we can go onto win two or three in a row.

I see they are not confirming that pre signing. Someone stepping on Lennon toes.

Last edited:
Looks like Lennon might have jumped the gun as well by announcing the signing of Liam Shaw apparently when asked he backtracked at the press conference today.

Yahoos are absolutely trolling their own hordes right night :eek:

Looks like Lennon might have jumped the gun as well by announcing the signing of Liam Shaw apparently when asked he backtracked at the press conference today.

Yahoos are absolutely trolling their own hordes right night :eek:
Think Lennon knows now his plans are not worthy and he will be gone very soon.

As soon as we win 55 he will have no legal claim on a bonus and can be sacked

If only Jullien could get his hands on some super strength caffeine injections. Would be right as rain in no time.

According to some of the mentally challengeds, it’s his own fault for being so dramatic, and the ball was never crossing the line, nice people ! :oops:

For all the falling over and screaming like a wee lassie whenever anyone goes near him and gets sraight back up...good enough for him.

I can’t see him returning from France to them, by then Edouard will by away, he is part of the french contingent that didn’t want to be there, he doesn’t get on with Lennon.

He was already terrified of plastic pitches, so after an injury like that no chance he will want to come back to Scotland.

So he is actually injured this time?
I’ve never seen a defender go down so many times in a game with fake injuries to get back up five minutes later.

Back