Junior cup final 2019 in Hamilton

Bri RTID

Official Ticketer
Any Bears heading through to Hamilton next sunday for the grand clash lol
*June 2nd

I used to go to these finals in the 1960s when they were at Hampden.
I remember Johnstone Burgh winning around 1968 and I think the attendance was around or just over 30k

Because the SJFA are a bunch of incompetent bastards.

I’ll be there in the main stand praying for a 13th junior cup win for the talbot.

4:10pm ko remember.
An embarrassing ground, 2 stands a gazebo, and a supermarket
Not forgetting the playing surface. was it the junior FA who picked it? or was it forced on them

Reactions: SSR
Fucking nonsense, apart from the fact of the shit capacity, Hamilton’s is probably the worst of the pitches

If not Kilmarnock why not at Ayr? And has been said it would be on grass.people running the game are a joke

Reactions: SSR
An embarrassing ground, 2 stands a gazebo, and a supermarket
Not forgetting the playing surface. was it the junior FA who picked it? or was it forced on them

Only a few grounds could host the final as it’s so late in our season.

If they’d hold the final earlier then there would perhaps be a larger choice of venues.

The semi finals were about 5/6 weeks ago. Absolutely no idea why the final has to be so long after them.

Ayr were written to twice with regards to hosting the cup final - neither letter received a reply

Maybe the were still pissed off that a junior team bested then in the senior Scottish cup?
ok m8 i never knew,
I hope Talbot win ps im a Troon fan obviously Rangers 1st but watching Talbot ie a junior side beat Ayr imo was 1 of the highlights of the season.

I used to go to these finals in the 1960s when they were at Hampden.
I remember Johnstone Burgh winning around 1968 and I think the attendance was around or just over 30k

I went to a few in the early 70’s at Hampden think it might have
been Cambuslang Rangers v Irvine Meadow and Blantyre Vics
v Penicuik. Attendances were around the 25k. I’m sure Eric Morris
later of Rangers played for Irvine Meadow in the final.

I'll be in Tenerife playa de la Americas on the day of the game, anybody know of any Scottish bars that will show it, assuming it's on BBC Alba?

He did, he ripped my dad who was full back at Cambuslang a new arsehole and got a move to Rangers on the back of it!

I was thinking of heading along to this. I assume its pay at the gate since the only info I can find anywhere is ticket price and which stands which team as been allocated.

The attendance for the 1951 final between Petershill and Irvine Meadow was 77,650. Absolutely crazy numbers for a junior game.

we've got 3x 70 seaters leaving from Sharps about 14.15
Me and the other boy decided to train it up

They wanted us to go down to Largs then bus it back up .... Pointless for us we are Greenock based .

So day out on the scotrail finest

Me and the other boy decided to train it up

They wanted us to go down to Largs then bus it back up .... Pointless for us we are Greenock based .

So day out on the scotrail finest
Didn't know that mate sorry, although I did hear buses were going up via Kilbirnie

Will be in the Largs end.

Is there any danger it will sell out if only 6000 capacity? Planning on driving rather than Sharps bus.

Back