Just for fun... McGregor penalty save with VAR

kensington blue nose

Would it have been re-taken? Looks like he left the line a fraction too early...

Lovely to think the filth hordes will be furious over that as well!!

Let all play the VAR game for the whole season and our goal difference would be off the scale plus other teams would have been short of players who should have walked so in the context of the question I really don’t care if AM did a Breakdance off his line before he saved it

Forster was the same when he saved Morelos's penalty in the LC Final. Being honest. probably 99% keepers will do it.

It's honestly a hit or miss.

Sometimes they are picky when the goalkeepers on the line and other times they just completely forget.

Didn't spot this but will be sure to mention it if talking to any of them about the game. I'll also be saying Morelos was offside from Kent's pass for the opener (I checked, he was level).

Nor the Free-Kick leading to the penalty incident for that matter. It was just a calamitous string of errors from the ref to give Celtic a shot in the arm when they needed it most.
VAR would play no part in that. Agreed a ridiculous decision from Madden however

Didn't spot this but will be sure to mention it if talking to any of them about the game. I'll also be saying Morelos was offside from Kent's pass for the opener (I checked, he was level).
Here's another one for you to mention,it should have been a retake as Goldson was encroaching:))

Back