Just had the dog out for a walk

And I've no shame in admitting the tears were rolling down my cheeks as strutted round that park like vince mcmahon listening to all the fireworks and thinking of the friends gone who would be loving this.

Proud to be a Ranger

Proud to be a Prod

No Surrender
Did you see stevie davis out walking his dog B-)

And I've no shame in admitting the tears were rolling down my cheeks as strutted round that park like vince mcmahon listening to all the fireworks and thinking of the friends gone who would be loving this.

Proud to be a Ranger

Proud to be a Prod

No Surrender
Tremendous post! exactly how I’ve been feeling all day.

Just went a jog there from Burnside up to EK and back - the amount of cars with flags and scarves hanging out the window was amazing. I gave every one a fist in the air and got toots of the horn in return - absolutely buzzing.

Ended up running my fastest 5k, 2 mile and 1 mile times

Pheww there was me thinking you were gonna tell us that you were out walking your dog and you seen niall mcginn and gave him pelters. Enjoy buddy

Proud to be a Ranger

Proud to be a Prod

No Surrender
I may have picked this up wrong so just to confirm mate, was it yourself or the dog or both that was strutting about like Vince McMahon

Listening to the amount of fireworks I think the team has woke a sleeping giant, hopefully things are about to change for the good

Proud to be a Ranger

Proud to be a Prod

No Surrender
Was the same mate out with my dog (poppy) was an unreal feeling. Didn't really hit me till I was out,and saw the flags and scarves in loyalist paisley.
Enjoy your night op.

My mi55us canny get the baby to sleep for the noise in Burnside and she called me looking for sympathy but instead told her not to worry she will sleep the morra! I got a earful and called a lady's front bottom then line went dead...oh well

My mi55us canny get the baby to sleep for the noise in Burnside and she called me looking for sympathy but instead told her not to worry she will sleep the morra! I got a earful and called a lady's front bottom then line went dead...oh well

Aye it's going strong here, just went out to shift the motor and can hear singing and fireworks in every direction!

My dogs are losing their shít.

I nearly started World War 3 when I asked my bette4 half to keep the dogs quiet because it’s stopping me hearing the fireworks properly
Mine too my wee staffy is panting like a bustard and my 25kg mutt is trying to fit into a wee flower tub, can't blame folk though it's been a long time coming

Out gardening in Clarkston (i always avoid their score till full time), suddenly fireworks everywhere. Rush inside to see score. Championeees!

Proud to be a Ranger

Proud to be a Prod

No Surrender
Good on ye mate enjoy
It’s great to be a Ranger

Back