Just remember we have no right to be here.

Xtal

Our rivals spend far more than us in a league with no money.

Our rivals in Europe spend more on bench players than we do on key players.

It’s easy to criticise but we have absolutely no right to be where we are the last two seasons.

Realistically on our budget Celtic or any decent European side should be battering us.

It’s easy to take out the frustration of the last 10 years on this group of players, I do it myself, but we have enough enemies as it is, tonight we can be proud of our club regardless.

We wouldn't have been there if we didn't deserve it . The team have done us proud. After what we've been through last 10 years be proud..those boys took us within 2 penalties of a European trophy...for me I'm a proud bear tonight and other than winning it couldn't be happier. Next year we will take the lot ...and that my friend isn't a prediction ...its a fact

we've won one final in five, the two I've been alive for have ended in failure due to in part our opposition but both managers making huge errors with tactics and substitutions.

I can sort of accept manchester apart from our use of subs which defied belief but tonight Ramsey and Sands over Lowry was so negative.

It’s easy to criticise but we have absolutely no right to be where we are the last two seasons.

Realistically on our budget Celtic or any decent European side should be battering us.

It’s easy to take out the frustration of the last 10 years on this group of players, I do it myself, but we have enough enemies as it is, tonight we can be proud of our club regardless.
Correct.
But the fact is we were there and had a massive chance to win it.
We deserve all the credit for getting there, but also the criticism for some poor performances tonight.

We had every right to be there with the performances we put in over the course of the campaign. Yes we don't have the resources, but we are a big club - look at our support. Let's start acting like it again and stop constantly looking to the past for excuses.

Yes we did have a right to be there.

We had every right to be there with the performances we put in over the course of the campaign. Yes we don't have the resources, but we are a big club - look at our support. Let's start acting like it again and stop constantly looking to the past for excuses.

Exactly let's stop looking to past issues like the current day finances.

we've won one final in five, the two I've been alive for have ended in failure due to in part our opposition but both managers making huge errors with tactics and substitutions.

I can sort of accept manchester apart from our use of subs which defied belief but tonight Ramsey and Sands over Lowry was so negative.

top clubs throughout europe play teenagers in champions League games but rangers are so reluctant to do it,lowrie should have been on before arfield ,he scores and creates chances but gvb chose the safe option, if arfield wright or ramsay start before lowrie on saturday l give up

Sands allowed the formation change, moving Tav 20 yards forward and put us in the absolute ascendancy for the whole of ET. I was surprised to see him come on but it worked. Absolutely no question it worked.

I would have liked to see Roofe and Ramsey get more of the game though, agreed.

Sands allowed the formation change, moving Tav 20 yards forward and put us in the absolute ascendancy for the whole of ET. I was surprised to see him come on but it worked. Absolutely no question it worked.

I would have liked to see Roofe and Ramsey get more of the game though, agreed.
Was just coming on to post this. After sands came on we actually controlled most of ET and were desperately unlucky not to win it

Yes we did have a right to be there.
Seems like every single person is too angry to realise the point I am making.

Yes we deserved to be there based on our performances.

No, we do not and will not have any right in the mind of anyone sane to be competing with our rivals spending close to £30m every season while our rivals in Europe spend more on one squad player than we do on our entire squad.

No more controversial than stating we over perform nowadays considering EPL clubs are crushing us for TV money.

It's hard to imagine again but I think we'll be in another European final. Think the board prioritise Europe, for obvious reasons, and we've made great strides and genuine progress over the last 4 years. We'll have a target to reach in Europe in each competition. Last 16 of the CL, 1/4 final of the Europa and shooting to win the conference if we find ourselves in that.

Hopefully there'll be more special nights to come.

A really memorable run with some sensational results and performances, however last night was a huge opportunity missed, Frankfurt in a europa final. The players gave it their all effort wise but we never played well and we came up short. Absolute gutted, cup final Saturday to go am absolutely on my knees so god knows how the players and management try and get us over the line, going to be a massive struggle

We definitely deserved to be there. We played our way there in style.

Frankfurt’s form in Europe this year has been frightening. They’ve been unreal, whilst some may have thought it was a good draw - it was definitely a tough ask given their form.

Back