Just us tims go glamorous

Couple of jakies but not a fan of digging people for doing something they are passionate about. I would rather listen to these 3 than listen to the pompous snivelling wee gimps on some of the other Celtic pods that are linked.

Wait till she takes her wig off. :eek: o_O
Bad-EyebrowsFemale-Unibrow.jpg

Couple of jakies but not a fan of digging people for doing something they are passionate about. I would rather listen to these 3 than listen to the pompous snivelling wee gimps on some of the other Celtic pods that are linked.
That's very commendable of you, seriously, it marks the difference between us and them.

They are comedy gold though :))

Haven’t read the whole thread but

someone sent me a video of this “podcast” today where one of them obviously had his audio turned off and was sitting there like a gormless twat for over a minute.

Podcast Land must be great for that mob, they all have big mouths, a pc and webcam. It’s unreal, totally unprofessional looking and well, just utter shite. :D

Haven’t read the whole thread but

someone sent me a video of this “podcast” today where one of them obviously had his audio turned off and was sitting there like a gormless twat for over a minute.

Podcast Land must be great for that mob, they all have big mouths, a pc and webcam. It’s unreal, totally unprofessional looking and well, just utter shite. :D
That’s CFCMick mate, legend of the podcast world

Looks like she’s got mr potato head eyebrows man as if someone’s just fkn went here have that and slapped them right onto her dish

If she was president she’d be Baberaham Lincoln(dusts down some Wayne’s World) she’s stunning in mentally challenged world!

I realise I’m outing myself as having an unhealthy addiction with this podcast, but did anyone see their quiz at the end of the Ross county reaction. I seriously recommend it. Reminds of Beetlejuice v Gary the Retard.
Jamesey bahoy saying he is a bit of a mastermind.

Back