just us tims presenter caught in paedophile hunter sting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanking online to underagers the dirty bastard as the woman says to him about the tattoos on his hands. :mad:

It’s a fucking disgrace that the Yorkshire police are aware of it but it’s members of the public that have to go and deal with it. I wouldn’t have thought there would not be more important things to deal with than a fucking nonce with easy access to children?
Can you hear the other just us tims woman on about 6:42? The one with no teeth?

Someone in the comments claiming he was involved with a team in Tollcross but left after being reported because a lot of money went missing.

The JUT team provided much hilarity at their peak, guess that's the reunion up in the air now?

Jamesy Bhoy has outed himself and will now deservedly pay the price for his predilections, like all of his type, whatever their background.

Whoever at Yorkshire Polis decided not to follow up on this needs hunted.
What possible reason could they have for not doing so?
They have videos of this beast ffs.
Can’t understand that myself. Surely they should make sure that he had no access to the kids on that football team and had him in for questioning?

Yeah loads of videos of him wanking she said and easy to tell it’s him because of the tattoo on his hand. His face is a dead give away of his guilt and he is clearly shiting himself. Pity the amateur team he was worried about never fucking leathered the dirty bastard.

When she calls him a c@nt when she said she felt sick having to watch him fist pump his team was pretty grim.

What I want to know is she said that the police are well aware of it so why is it not being dealt with? I’m thinking back to that video of the young girl that basically got leathered when accused of people being in their house during lock down and wondering WTF are they not doing that to bastards like him??
He was huckled by the Police last night mate.

He was huckled by the Police last night mate.
After the public had dealt with him though? Imagine one of the dads of the football team sees and hears what’s going on and fucking leathered him or worse? Could end up with a jail sentence themselves because the public are doing the police’s job for them.

I honestly can’t get my head round them knowing what he has done and him being a coach of a kids football team and not doing anything about it before Saturday or Sunday morning when that video has taken place. The woman said it made her sick whiting him fist pump his team.

After the public had dealt with him though? Imagine one of the dads of the football team sees and hears what’s going on and fucking leathered him or worse? Could end up with a jail sentence themselves because the public are doing the police’s job for them.
There should be an anonymous paedohunter team that operates with the same methods but leathers the nonces live on facebook.

I honestly can’t get my head round them knowing what he has done and him being a coach of a kids football team and not doing anything about it before Saturday or Sunday morning when that video has taken place. The woman said it made her sick whiting him fist pump his team.
I don't know the ins and outs mate. There's usually a bigger picture but I see your point. Hopefully the courts do their job and he gets time. I won't hold my breath though.

One of the lassies i know is quite involved in this (she's been a decoy in the past) and posts a lot of the stings - mind there was a dentist from Strathaven on it as well - horrible behaviour and got to feel for the wife / weans as he has destroyed there world - horrible
Dentist from strathaven lived up the road from me. He was a smug bastard and a coach with my boys local football team. He was a sick fucker. Used his own son's photo on his social media account. Some of the stuff he tried to get lassies to do was bestiality by all accounts.

His entire family have left the area. I feel for his boys. The wife can get to %^*& as well as apparently she knew he'd done it before and this was him getting caught again.

Can this sort of thing be connected to their religious or cultural teachings and background.

It's all cultures/religions mate.

Two middle eastern one's condone it in books and practice and we have another offshoot of one of those faiths abusing kids all over the western world and beyond, in the name of popery.

Satanist Crowley specifically stated it had to be young boys. Wonder if he was ever at parkheid, was well travelled and would've been 13 when they were formed.

I am sure there was something mentioned that they did hand it in to Yorkshire police and they have loaded with police Scotland. I don't think Yorkshire police just dismissed it.

I am sure there was something mentioned that they did hand it in to Yorkshire police and they have loaded with police Scotland. I don't think Yorkshire police just dismissed it.
If it goes to court the previous accusations will come out.

There was a Salvation Army "soldier" done yesterday for inappropriately touching a colleague & it was the third time in 15 years he had been accused, he was cleared of the other two.

Scary thing for me here is the fact that it hasn't even entered the guy"s head that his own kids/step-kids and kids he trains will end up having to talk to the cops and social work

Dirty, bheasty, scumbag behaviour. Probably will not see a adequate punishment from the courts, insanity you get locked up for watching 3pm games on a firestick but grooming kids & trying to meet up with them to ruin their life forever is treated as a joke by courts. The worlds a fcuked up place.

I need to see the full video of this.
It’s on Facebook the scummy kunt was caught in cardenden coaching a kids football team. Although I’m not 100% it the same boy that’s in the Celtic podcast tbh. But the scumbag who was caught is 100% a 19th Century Terrorist tattoos and Celtic ring give it away.

Watched this sting on FB this morning, Dirty nonce bheast his Mrs should have kicked %^*& out him there and then.

The full video makes for grim viewing.

His wife turns up on the scene and has meltdown, transpires he has kids of his own and his face, when he is told all the kids he has has been in touch with through the footy, may need to be spoken to by a social worker. The destruction he has caused, horrible.
It's unsettling to watch. You have to feel for his wife. She's hysterical.

You really have to admire these paedo hunters, lets hope the Scottish justice system doesn't let them and everyone else down here.

You really have to admire these paedo hunters, lets hope the Scottish justice system doesn't let them and everyone else down here.
I went through a phase of being concerned they did more harm than good in terms of getting charges against those they catch, but the consequences of these groups *not* doing these stings are way worse than any of the risks they take doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back