just us tims presenter caught in paedophile hunter sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen the sting video yesterday but had no idea it was him. Dirty scumbag seems there was other allegations about him in different areas.

F@££@#*g hell, at the five minute mark, a woman claims he was teaching masturbation to a girl and ignored her complaints about being sore.

Wanking online to underagers the dirty bastard as the woman says to him about the tattoos on his hands. :mad:

It’s a fucking disgrace that the Yorkshire police are aware of it but it’s members of the public that have to go and deal with it. I wouldn’t have thought there would not be more important things to deal with than a fucking nonce with easy access to children?

That full video is one of the heaviest things I've ever seen

I've seen a fair few of these videos but this is one of the first ones where "reality" really seemed to hit the nonce right between the eyes, feel terrible for his wife and kids.

Can't bare to watch that full video, utterly sickening. Never thought he would have been caught, should only be one way to deal with folk that interfere with children, castrate them then brand on their forehead "PEADO". Better than the 3 months community service he will get if it even goes that far.

His name & face will be everywhere though so best keeping an eye over your shoulder, you dirty cretin.

I've seen a fair few of these videos but this is one of the first ones where "reality" really seemed to hit the nonce right between the eyes, feel terrible for his wife and kids.

I absolutely agree.

The shear disbelief in her voice at what was going on was pretty haunting

Dentist from strathaven lived up the road from me. He was a smug bastard and a coach with my boys local football team. He was a sick fucker. Used his own son's photo on his social media account. Some of the stuff he tried to get lassies to do was bestiality by all accounts.

His entire family have left the area. I feel for his boys. The wife can get to %^*& as well as apparently she knew he'd done it before and this was him getting caught again.
Did the dentist get the jail?

If it’s true he done it before and she got with him then she does deserve all she gets as well.

What a horrible bastard.

He deserves every single thing that he has coming to him.

These rats walk amongst us and are from all walks of life. Utter, utter pondlife.

Paedos and rapists are the worst of the worst in my eyes

Did the dentist get the jail?

If it’s true he done it before and she got with him then she does deserve all she gets as well.
Don't know if it's come to trial as yet. Went quiet here once they left the area.

He lived in the same estate as that Tory Councillor who got fire-bombed. Exciting times for a wee town.

Fucking hell that full video is grim, got to feel so sorry for his wife her whole life just blew up in a matter of seconds

Tough watch, I found it very disturbing and turned it off after a couple minutes. Hopefully the police and other agencies can now take this over.

He's a beast and there will be many out there. I'm presuming he uses social media to groom the victim. I'm absolutely in favour of banning social media for under 16's. Apart from this kind of shit, it's creating a horrendous amount of depression and anxiety amongst teenagers which will continue into their adult life.

Dirty filthy peado bastard. Hope he rots in prison. Ruined countless lives including his family. Scum.

When they said all the kids would be spoken to his arse fully dropped. Something has happened there too I think
Hopefully it was just the reality that his actions are going to drag so many innocent people into this including the children he coaches.

After the public had dealt with him though? Imagine one of the dads of the football team sees and hears what’s going on and fucking leathered him or worse? Could end up with a jail sentence themselves because the public are doing the police’s job for them.

I honestly can’t get my head round them knowing what he has done and him being a coach of a kids football team and not doing anything about it before Saturday or Sunday morning when that video has taken place. The woman said it made her sick whiting him fist pump his team.
do you want the truth?

he will be one of 100's that have been reported and it will be when the police can get round to it, it really is that simple there is nothing sinister about it it's simply there are to many for the police to deal with.

Not really the point here, but: Why does he just stand there? You’d think he’d walk/run/drive away sharpish without opening his mouth. Is this the normal reaction on these ‘sting’ videos? I’ve not watched them really.

This video might allow him (and many others) to get off the hook as he will probably claim he is unable to get "a fair trail".

and he would legally justified to put in such a claim if he choose to do so.

The Hunters have actually helped several of them get them off the hook through their sheer stupidity.

But hey anything for a few likes.

Last edited:
Fucking hell that full video is grim, got to feel so sorry for his wife her whole life just blew up in a matter of seconds
I've seen similar videos filmed in the US, where they get the perp to call their partner on camera then film it all while they're on speaker. It's actual gut wrenching when you hear their partners whole world collapse as the scumbag explains what they've done. Whole lives ruined.

I'm in Turkey ATM. Flight out had a scum full kit wanker sporting the Gary Glitter jailbird look. Honestly couldn't make the cunts up. Given their association with paedos this prick models himself on one of the worst.

I still kept that channel on my subscriptions on youtube for the giggles and a reminder of why it will always be us and THEM. It also reaffirms why we are simply the best and that we are indeed the people. I would have put my mortgage on any of those 'panelists' being wrong uns.
Top left with the walnuts for teeth! Dear God!

When they said all the kids would be spoken to his arse fully dropped. Something has happened there too I think

I can remember social work ended up at my door to speak about my daughter as she had been in contact with someone who had been accused (was proven to be bullshit in the end but that's another story) being involved in something similar to this with a 15 year old.

Its the first thing that will get asked of anyone arrested in these crimes, "names of all children you have been in contact with!"

All those kids will now need to be visited, parents will be steaming at this and rightly so. Families, tens of them in upheaval at this very second.

What age group did he train btw? (EDIT - just seen it 4+)

I seen a video of him, I assume he is talking about a young boy that is trolling him on Whatsapp possibly? And he made a pubic hair comment in return. Possibly a young boy from the team he coached?

I've seen similar videos filmed in the US, where they get the perp to call their partner on camera then film it all while they're on speaker. It's actual gut wrenching when you hear their whole world collapse as the scumbag explains what they've done. Whole lives ruined.

Yeah from what i've seen they are far more likely to get arrested over here than they are in the US so that's them at least letting the family know what type of person they're living with.

Why the revulsion online? Why? Because it's on their own doorstep? Surely such behaviour is widely accepted in Scotland.

The second biggest football club in this entire country has been guilty of harbouring multiple individuals guilty of much much worse. That's before you even mention the RC church and their catalogue of debauchery. Where's the widespread condemnation?

Ordinary people like these so called 'pedophile hunters" and the countless others posting their thoughts on the video have no opinion on that?

Dentist from strathaven lived up the road from me. He was a smug bastard and a coach with my boys local football team. He was a sick fucker. Used his own son's photo on his social media account. Some of the stuff he tried to get lassies to do was bestiality by all accounts.

His entire family have left the area. I feel for his boys. The wife can get to %^*& as well as apparently she knew he'd done it before and this was him getting caught again.
That’s the worst one I’ve ever seen. The one with the Mrs in the living room? Didn’t realise that about her but, she was absolutely distraught in the video.

The deflection has started:

Screenshot-20240416-141554-Chrome.jpg

No mention of him being involved with youth football.

Bheast FC: A club like no other indeed :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back