Just woke up

Just watched it on my phone in bed, going through to watch it on the tv shortly then I’m going to spend most of the day ‘working’ from home by watching it again :)

For a split second I thought i dreamt that goal. Great to see the main BBC news is showing the goal , strange the Scottish news isn’t:confused:

It was on at 6am here so my work day has been very unproductive watching that goal 100+ times. Many more rewatches coming as well with all the foreign commentary :D

Watched it in Spanish, Mexican, from the toilet, in bed, eating breakfast, dressing the kids, putting the rubbish out and I’ll probably watch it again later in the day :)

B778-B62-E-EB81-435-B-BAF5-923368-D55-E35.png

I’m an auld gimmer now and don’t do so well physicallly so I don’t do much jumping around these days. Mostly confined to shouting and bawling at the TV.

But I was on my feet giving it laldy when Roofe’s goal went in.

Watching it I was thinking wtf is he doing and then when the cameras panned to the left and you could see the plan .... :D

It was the kind of goal that makes you even more proud and thankful that you're a Rangers fan.
An unforgettable moment that will live with me forever.
Thanks Kemar Roofe.

Last edited:
I have. Just been thinking as well, if you describe this goal to anyone who hasn’t seen it it’s going to sound like you’re just taking the piss.

’He picked the ball up on the edge of our box, dribbled past three players in an inch of standing water, looked up and smashed one past the keeper from 50 yards’
it does sound too incredible

'I caught a fish thiiiiis size, honestly!!!':)):)):))

I'm still in shock at it :D

It's amazing that literally so many people simultaneously went "holy %^*& did you see that" last night at the same time :))

So who else first thing they done was watch the goal a few times again :D:D

Working in the arse end of nowhere this week with almost zero mobile signal & no wifi :oops:o_O so never seen any of the game.
At FT Baloo jnr was messaging me about the greatest goal ever scored.
I drove 15 miles to get a decent signal just so I could stream it:D I wasn't disappointed.
Left the digs this morning & pulled over at the same spot to watch it again, a few times more.
A thing of sheer beauty:)):)):))

Dad woke me up with a phonecall just playing the sound of the clip.

I have. Just been thinking as well, if you describe this goal to anyone who hasn’t seen it it’s going to sound like you’re just taking the piss.

’He picked the ball up on the edge of our box, dribbled past three players in an inch of standing water, looked up and smashed one past the keeper from 50 yards’
Don't forget to mention he was wearing flippers.

Back