Juventus 21/20 to win at home tonight

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
strong price at home to Atalanta who are good going forward but also concede. Atalanta haven't lost in 13

Lazio getting beat will give juventus the edge, 3-1 home win

Atalanta win and they’re 6 behind.

With Bergamo being one of the centres of this clusterfuck, win Serie A and the Champions League and these boys have got themselves one massive bonus and a fucking great movie.

strong price at home to Atalanta who are good going forward but also concede. Atalanta haven't lost in 13

Lazio getting beat will give juventus the edge, 3-1 home win
I've got Juve on my coupon ya jinxing baisturt!
Ah well eating is over rated anyway.

Just imagine big Duvan coming down on your bollocks with studded boots on.

De Ligt doing well to be back on the park now.

I've just lumped a bit on them. Atlanta last beat Juve in 1989 and none other than our own Cannigia scored the winner.

Someone on here mentioned that anyone born in Atalanta gets a strip and baby milk.

I think that’s superb :)

FF309-F98-BD58-4-B67-B43-D-43-D26-C0-E44-D4.gif

Lazio should be absolutely kicking themselves. Had a golden opportunity to do it this year but they’ve blown it.

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see this Atalanta team spring another couple of upsets in the Champions League.

Lazio should be absolutely kicking themselves. Had a golden opportunity to do it this year but they’ve blown it.

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see this Atalanta team spring another couple of upsets in the Champions League.
Theyll be sick if Juve lose tonight. Have totally thrown it away the last 2 games.

Glad I caught this an hour ago before we put a film on. Great price. Tanned all of the joint account but by the time wife notices the winnings will back in and I'll be guaranteed at least a full week of my hole. Cheers OP.

Back