Juventus in bother

Not surprising. Their dodgy ex-owner still hangs around serie a employees like a bad smell which should give you an idea of how dodgy the league is if he isn't sin die for his previous pish.

The corruption and fiddling involving a certain club of the bheast persuasion in this country would be enough to make that mob at juventus furking blush. Still they continue to get away with it.

Zero suprise. No time for any of the Italian sides anymore its a real shame as the serie a used to be my favourite league to watch. Mental to think we got done for tax crimes when you see what sides in Italy have been doing of late
Yip

poetothy will be giving a blow by blow account won't they?

Lol

Italian football has a long reputation of outrageous financial deals involving players managers directors mafia / drug cartels ect ect
When Maradona went to Napoli it was rumoured mafia drug money was used to fund it

Italian football has been corrupt for a long time. Juventus amongst the worst..
They bought their way back to the top.

I don't like the tinfoil hat stuff that sometimes comes into threads on Celtic and their influence on Scottish football (and likewise ours from them) but the Calciopoli stuff was absolutely mental. You can see why people would assume that sort of stuff could happen anywhere. I also think Juventus got off relatively lightly in respect to those indiscretions.

Couldn't happen to a nicer shower of bastards....

Grazie A Dio Non Sono Juventino.....La vecchia signora è una puttana da quattro soldi

Likely a bit of nothing story from a journalist who supports Juve's biggest rivals (sounds familiar to our journalists). They have been reviewing players swap deals for a few teams in Serie A with the players valuations looked at.

The Arthur/Pjanic swap seems to be the issue but I'm not sure how you can prove any wrongdoing if that's the price two clubs value their players at. In hindsight the prices seem too high because both players flopped.

Last edited:
Always thought there was something suss about the deal between Juve and Barca where they swapped Pjanic for Arthur.

That’s the exact transfer that has sparked this.

Although Italian teams are notorious for selling or swapping players for dodgy sums. It’s surprising the authorities have taken action now.

Is this the old Juve or the nee juve?
Or is that just us?

Not like
Leeds
Bristol city
Middlesbourgh
Swindon
Plenty more

Awaiting Resolution 35 at the next Puddle Drinkers AGM from the Gimp Brigade looking to engage with the Italian Authorities to investigate the Rangers finances for financial fair play :D:D:D:D

Can we get our 4-0 pumpings overturned in favour of 3-0 wins for the bears? Contact Laudrup, Gough, Ally etc and get the old band back together. We still have a shot at the 95/96 CL

Money Laundering FC at the Piggery have got away with a lot more. Durty Dermot uses that dump as a washing machine for his dodgy dealings.

Back