Juventus ultras are pure rockets

It was neo-Nazis in the Juventus Ultras who fought in the Ukraine against the Russian separatists and managed to bring back assault rifles and even source a missile. This is just what I’ve read online. A lot of the Juventus Ultras are neo-Nazis.

It was neo-Nazis in the Juventus Ultras who fought in the Ukraine against the Russian separatists and managed to bring back assault rifles and even source a missile. This is just what I’ve read online. A lot of the Juventus Ultras are neo-Nazis.

A lot of Ultras in Italy are Neo Nazis not just the Juve ones. The control their Ultras have over there is beyond a joke.

It’s amazing given what Nazi Germany would have done to a lot of Italians had they succeeded in WW2. Not exactly blonde haired blue eyed Arians your average Italians

A lot of Ultras in Italy are Neo Nazis not just the Juve ones. The control their Ultras have over there is beyond a joke.
Some are left wing too, I would say the worst are Lazio as they even have the Italian Fascist eagle on their badge. Frequently give Nazi salutes and display neo-Nazi and White supremacist flags etc. Italy and Spain still have quite a lot of people with Fascist leanings.

Some are left wing too, I would say the worst are Lazio as they even have the Italian Fascist eagle on their badge. Frequently give Nazi salutes and display neo-Nazi and White supremacist flags etc. Italy and Spain still have quite a lot of people with Fascist leanings.
Most of the Italian teams fans are far right or far left. Lazio, Juventus and Inter are three of the main right wing, Sampdoria, Roma, Torino and Livorno are the more notable left wing. Everyone of them are mental.

They like their Steyr AUG's I see so do the Aussie forces, enough weapons on that table to keep them busy for a while lots of machine pistols and look's like A15 or M4's and a rocket mentalists.

Lazio top boy wants his missile back ......Who's Scoused ma Rocket Mannnnnnnn ......
f167641bd89a1dfb4312ebe5e57076f1

Can you imagine some of the wee Fannies here taking them on?Green brigade “haw gees yer flag ya wank!”
Drughi “where’s the fucking rocket?”
All getting a bit to much.I liked a tickle when I was younger but a Qatari ground to air missile?Bit ott secondly what for?Thirdly how the fu*k do you set it off?

Didn't Ajax throw a grenade at the Drughi HQ or something before their quarter final match? Must've started the first ultras arms race.

While Lazio’s support draws a number of far right fans, including neo-nazis and modern Italian fascists, the crest dates from 1900 and pre-dates Italian fascism by some distance.

Fascist Italy simply appropriated the Roman aquila. In Lazio’s case it represents Zeus/Jupiter.

Just to clarify, the eagle they have is the Roman one that predates fascism by centuries.

Most of the Italian teams fans are far right or far left. Lazio, Juventus and Inter are three of the main right wing, Sampdoria, Roma, Torino and Livorno are the more notable left wing. Everyone of them are mental.
Roma are very right wing too actually. The whole political side of Italian football is mental, it's a completely different world.

Back