Kamara add on

Davie55

As Leeds play the first leg of their championship semi final. If they were to proceed and go on to gain promotion back to the EPL, would Rangers be at any financial gain as part of kamaras sale to them?.

Any additional funds would be greatly received to try rebuild after the deadwood leaves at the end of the season.

Think there’s also a bonus if Aribo goes up with Southampton. Was reported at the time if memory serves
The fee was reported as £6m plus a potential £4m on add ons.

I wonder how much the promotion clause makes of the £4m. You'd imagine it wasn't the full amount given they were in the EPL at the time. But hopefully still a hefty chunk.

I’ll be amazed if there’s a promotion fee received this year.

Leeds look a busted flush after they failed to get it automatically.

We won't get one because Leeds won't get promoted, and even if they do we won't have included a clause anyway because we can't do anything right. Even if we did, we would just spend it on dross so doesn't really count. :rolleyes:

We won't get one because Leeds won't get promoted, and even if they do we won't have included a clause anyway because we can't do anything right. Even if we did, we would just spend it on dross so doesn't really count. :rolleyes:

MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian-G3lyT8Aw-subtitled.jpg

Love it.:)

I see Leeds being capable of disposing of Norwich City. Southampton in the Final I'm less sure about. Saints seem to have the voodoo sign on them and will be a real tough one for them.

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan so for his sake, for us and for Kamara himself I hope they make it.

And even if we did buy dross, it would be perma injured?

I don’t watch a lot of championship football, but put themselves in to a good position for Thursday night to progress in to the final.
Their playoff record is awful and their form has totally fallen away in last two months. Hope I’m wrong as would like to see them up.

Back