Kamara clearance

GF7

Our midfield were superb tonight after a shaky start, especially in that second half.

That clearance tonight alone was worth the fifty grand though we spent on Kamara. Kamara had a very good game and looking back to his best the last few games.

What is it for a group stage win, 1 million?

Kamara got my vote for MOM
Same with me, can’t argue with Morelos either and ultimately the way he exploded 2nd half and stole the show he will likely be most people’s MoM, but for me Kamara was class and composure personified throughout the 90.

In the 1st half he was about the only player in a blue jersey who looked like he was comfortable playing at that level.

He seems to come in for some unfair and unwarranted criticism due to his laconic style, but for me he’s different class and has an important role to play in these European games where we are up against teams who have more talent and resources than we do

Same with me, can’t argue with Morelos either and ultimately the way he exploded 2nd half and stole the show he will likely be most people’s MoM, but for me Kamara was class and composure personified throughout the 90.

In the 1st half he was about the only player in a blue jersey who looked like he was comfortable playing at that level.

He seems to come in for some unfair and unwarranted criticism due to his laconic style, but for me he’s different class and has an important role to play in these European games where we are up against teams who have more talent and resources than we do
Think tonight shows the level he should be playing at.

If any more laid back he would be asleep, but he is clearly at home against very very good sides.

Our midfield were superb tonight after a shaky start, especially in that second half.

That clearance tonight alone was worth the fifty grand though we spent on Kamara. Kamara had a very good game and looking back to his best the last few games.

Was a great clearance, if we went one nil down then they could have ran over us the first half. Kept is in the game

I said it on Sunday and I'll say it again tonight: Glen Kamara cost us £50k...

The management team have assembled a hell of a group of players considering the outlay. Helander and Kent cost not far off 3 times as much as the rest of tonight's team put together.

I dont think he has been great this season, up till the last couple of games. He was outstanding tonight and getting back to his best. I think he had a drop in confidence at the start of season, bit like Borna, he's playing his way back to best.

The clearance ultimately means we win that game, and it was a baw hair!

I voted him m.o.m and glad he cleared on the line as could have been a different game if that went in!

He had a great game. Can’t believe that only 18 months ago he was at Dundee.

Kamara was my motm tonight class performance from him i thought that was his best perfomance in a rangers shirt really special night for us from where we have came from so proud of the boys tonight and so proud to be a ranger sg has got us back to where we should be what a job he is doing long may it continue and hopefully gets even better and im confident it will

Is gol line technology in the europa league
? Looked at the ref when it got cleared he looked at his watch didn't know it was in the europa league.

Kamara was great at times. Real calming influence. Feel he plays within himself a lot. He’s got the ability to control games.

Completely agree he put in a great performance and I'm delighted he's improved again.

But just to clarify, not that it changes your point, a win is worth £490,000.

However if we were to top the group we'd get an additional £1,000,000 for qualifying and the 3 points tonight could be a big step towards that.

Reactions: GF7
£50k. That’s laughably ridiculous when you see the transfer value of players he’s competing against and making look nothing special.

He’s an absolute gem of a player and if he does move on some time it’ll be multiplication time on the fee.

He started this season slowly, but the last few games Kamara has reached last season's performance levels, when he was excellent. I do think he is better suited to the slower pace of International and European football, but he was also class against Hearts.

All credit as well on our management team for seeing it in him when he was at Dundee. Don't think any of us forseen how good he would actually be for us.

I was always impressed with him at Dundee and was pleased when we got him.

MOTM in a Rangers winning side against champs league quality opposition? Nope, can't claim to have forseen that!

Kamara was immense. Tidy, efficient and reliable. Keeps the midfield ticking over without being dramatic.

Back