Kamara & Goal scoring midfielders

EKSebo

Kamara for me is awful and adds absolutely nothing to our team just now. No drive and never a threat going forward.
Also teams that win leagues have goals coming from all over the park. Our midfield contribute so little to our goal record and never shoot. Every pass is sideways.

Our midfielders really don’t score enough tbh. Hopefully hagi might help

Kamara for me is awful and adds absolutely nothing to our team just now. No drive and never a threat going forward.
Also teams that win leagues have goals coming from all over the park. Our midfield contribute so little to our goal record and never shoot. Every pass is sideways.
What Midfield?.

He's good but he's useless against the vast majority of the teams in this league. He was poor against it at Hearts but he's best when teams press him and give him space to pick out passes, the only matches you will get that at Ibrox is against celtic and teams in Europe. With Jack out we should be playing a 4-2-3-1 with Davis and Aribo as the 2 midfielders, especially with Hagi now signed

The problem is not Kamara himself the problem I would say is why we play with four defenders and two defensive midfielders against teams that rarely cross the half way line. Today was a perfect example where we were ridiculously slow in moving the ball around.

Kamara could’ve and quite frankly should’ve been taken off at half time as we didn’t need a holding midfielder trying to drive us forward in the second half knowing that Aberdeen would sit and play on the counter. Possibly could’ve put Hagi on straight after the break to give him time to effect the game more.

Davis plays as if he is sitting in his living room playing fifa with his awful passing, tryst to hard

Whole midfield plus aribo and Kent are far too slow in possession and dont play as a unit, all individuals. Manager watches on though and everything is cool so let's just trust Gerrard

The problem is not Kamara himself the problem I would say is why we play with four defenders and two defensive midfielders against teams that rarely cross the half way line. Today was a perfect example where we were ridiculously slow in moving the ball around.

What he said, then when we figure that out we trash the system scrambling subs into made up positions.

The usual suspects will be along shortly to tell us Liverpool’s midfield dont score many goals but there’s a big problem with that statement - we aren’t Liverpool.

Kamara and Davis shouldnt play together in the spl. Both are in a rotten run of form, unfortunately with Jack injured there isnt much we can do at the moment.

Are non existent. Shoot from distance sometimes. Pitch was wet, hit along the ground and have someone there for any spillages. Not difficult.

In a team like ours you need at least one midfielder in the side that can strike the ball well from the edge of the box, when you play so often against teams that pack the penalty box.

We’ve not got anyone that can do that.

Karma needs taken out the team for the sake of the team & himself. He has been very poor of late & I can’t understand why we play so many defensive midfielders. Play one Davis, we certainly don’t need Kamara as well, he just offers so little going forward.

Gets into great positions and the ball often drops to him at the edge of the box but you know he won't get a shot on target never mind score a goal.

Our midfielders are all to similar and don’t score enough. Tidy players that’s about it.

Kamara
Davis
Aribo.

I am not including Jack in this as he has a bit of bite and passion.

Id be taking the first decent offer at end season cost £50 Grand so anything more is a result,hes shot to bits gives ball away so often.

Latest posts

Back