Kamara signs new contract

Me and the Mrs just let out a cheer, delighted with this news. I've been miserable about him and Goldsons contract situation all week and this makes me feel a whole Lot better.

Last edited:
Delighted at that. Had a suspicion he was going to run down his deal but that’s great news. Definitely need to cash in on Kamara in next 18 months I think.

tenor.gif

Delighted with that news, I thought he would have had big offers after the International tourney, but very glad we didn’t as he is a key pivot in our play.

Love wee Glen, what a player, this gives you added belief going forward, stability, Champions League football seems a little bit closer now with this kind of news.

Great boost, something hanging over us that’s turned into a positive. Time to make himself a superstar, us to get the big transfer and Glenn to get his big move.

I expect he'll be getting a big pay rise. Good news.

I would like Godson to sign his but í think he's leaving.

Outstanding news and a big confidence booster to us I hope.

The best midfielder in Scotland closely followed by Davis.

Great, Kent next for me - get our two players with highest market value tied down. We need to expect Goldson, Davis, McGregor and Morelos are going next summer regardless, let’s get the others extended.

Glen is absolutely pivotal to us - great player.

I look at this as a guaranteeing of asset. Reckon he will be gone next year but at our valuation.

It's a great confidence boost for the team, that's for sure. Still think we have a couple that think they should've be playing somewhere else, which is disappointing. The sooner they get focused on the job in hand, the better it will be for all concerned.

So pleased you're sticking around Glen.

Back