Kamberi Ibrox bound?

Thread was taken down but a mate of mine saw him shopping in Sainsburies with Ross McCrorie yesterday. Got to be something in it considering they've never played together before.

Surely one of the followfollow detectives can work out what direction he is headed based on the position of the sun at the time of the photo

I must say, I can't get worked up over the prospect of Kamberi - a 2nd rate forward (by SPL standards) - joining Rangers, even if it is only as a bench warmer/sub.

What I'm far more concerned about is the failure by the current management team to promote and develop young players from within the system. Their failure to do so begs the obvious question, why should Rangers spend money and resources on a youth development system if you don't believe it can make a meaningful contribution to the betterment of the 1st team squad? In which case, it would make more sense to spend the cash saved on picking up the Kamberi's of the world to plug holes and fill gaps, rather than pursue the 'fantasy' of believing we have a pipeline of young, talented youth, ready to step up and play a part in the 1st team squad.

We were told he was going to be in the squad for the Leverkusen game so l don't understand why people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Think he would be a useful signing for us with good players around him, might surprise a few doubters, assuming we sign him.

Thoughts on the player aside, it's great to have a FF thread analyzing pictures again.
M8 Westbound Junction 13 Provan. Travelling SW so sun in the right place for that time of day despite claims to the contrary :)) It's no private jet behind a fence but thanfully these days, this is as good as it gets for us and the crooked media. They know as much as us. :cool:

Back