Kamberi

Kamberi is taller than Edmundson.
ERuXXn9WoAA2da6
You can clearly see Kamberi pushing Edmundson down, in that photo.

And Barisic is giving him a wedgie.

The thing i liked with kamberi is that youre never worried of him losing the rag like morelos does in big games. Hes so good with the ball at his feet, very direct aswell. I really wanted to reserve judgement on him until he had played for a while but now i can say he looks to be a good addition

I thought he shat it a couple of times where Alfie would have took them on, barged through, and tried to score. That’s what a striker does. Greedy bastards that want the ball in the net all the time. He was too quick to pass when he should have went himself. Arfield was pissed off at him for the square ball when he should have went for it. And don’t get me started on the offsides.

Would certainly have him as a squad player, he is doing everything right to earn that contract and hopefully it lights a fire under the arse of others... You need to fight for your place in this team!

The offside accusation is way over played for me. I can recall possibly 3 occasions where you could be critical, the rest he is playing the classic striker gamble of playing on the last man. In these cases you win some lose some. In short I was impressed, he gives us a serious option when both he and Morelos are available.

I think he will keep his place for Saturday, been impressed with him tbh looks to bursting a gut to sign here permanently.

I honestly have no idea where cvnts are getting this he’s fat shite from

seems to be something I’d expect mentally challengeds to come away with

he’s out of form nothing more and nothing less
Exactly. It seems common on here when someone struggles suddenly they are unfit and overweight. Aye cause the management team would allow that.

My thread saying Morelos should have to fight for his place now has been deleted!
i had one deleted last night about how i was so looking forward to the game that was a really positive thread that loads of bears contributed to. and even MARK DINGWALL posted on. its a joke how admin delete threads and makes me wonder why i bother posting sometimes. they never ever tell you why either. but if marks posted in it what the f-uck is wrong with it?

Last edited:
Has to play ahead of Morelos for me until Morelos sorts his head and his weight.

He might’ve been offside a lot tonight but his energy and enthusiasm are contagious. We have looked a much better team every minute he has been on the park.

Ideally Morelos gets himself back on it and we can have both on the pitch.

Na, Morelos is our Number 1 striker.

Kamberi played well, but at the same time folk would slate Morelos for the chance missed and being offside so many times.

Comments on the media yesterday from Gerrard saying he's been impressed with Flo in training and on and off the pitch. Seems his attitude is spot on and he's working hard.

Thought he was excellent last night. Gerrard commented he'd have to do a lot of running in the game and he certainly did. Dragged the defence about and played his part.

I've always liked him as a player, he was too good for Hibs, so I'm really pleased to see him doing well.

He is a very useful player . Gives us a nice option of him and Defoe with Hagi in behind when we play at home against the jobbers.

Has the hunger and fight and gives his all. Definitely deserves to keep the jersey as Gerrard has said before.

Just need to watch with staying onside.

He's a very very good player. His first touch and link up play is excellent and his finish against St Johnstone was tremendous, as was his finish that was disallowed due to the hand ball.

Look at this goal at the Knew Camp at 3:57, it's brilliant.

Him and Alfie together would be unstoppable.

Has to play ahead of Morelos for me until Morelos sorts his head and his weight.

He might’ve been offside a lot tonight but his energy and enthusiasm are contagious. We have looked a much better team every minute he has been on the park.

Ideally Morelos gets himself back on it and we can have both on the pitch.

He was aptly described as this by a friend of mine:

Played like the new guy in your local league, shows up, full of talent but over eager and screws up the simple things.

For me though, he has to be strongly considered as a signing in the summer, exactly the type of back up to Morelos that we require, tall, strong, relatively fast, good touch.

Depends what Hivs want for him though.

He's not got as much quality as Morelos but with Morelos' dip in form, coupled with Kamberi's recent performances, I think he would've warranted a start at the weekend if he wasn't cup-tied.

You think our management team don’t check these things. Just seems a made up rumour on follow follow.

They check these things, yes, and probably think the same. Are you telling me that right now, Morelos looks as physically sharp as he did against Feyenoord in November?

Back