Katic

Camby_bear72

Should not have been dropped IMO Worral is not an upgrade and isnt even our player. Ok Katic came back in and didnt look great but i feel his confidence was shot due to him being dropped for hee haw. Him and Goldson nave to be developed as a partnership they are the future!

It was a major surprise (& disappointment) when he was dropped for Villarreal, but to be fair Gerrard had got most things right at that point, put in a player who had a £10m price tag, and the good result glossed over the changes.

Since then Worrall or McAuley haven’t proved themselves to be any better IMO & when Katic came back in he was like a bag of nerves & had to go back out again, so it’s been a bit of a lose/lose situation for us.

I realise it’s yet another change but I agree that he should play against Hamilton to see if he has recovered that assuredness he had at the start of the season.

It's time we put katic and goldson back together as a pairing . I'm not interested in giving Worrall game time . Let's try develop our own player instead .

I miss the delightful bastard. He was excellent and made no more mistakes than any of the other centre halves. Doesn't deserve to be cast aside like he has been.

Worrall is a bit stronger and McAuley is much more experienced and a better leader. Otherwise, Katic wins out for me.

The back four of Tav Goldson Katic Barisic was the best in Scotland, go back to it ASAP.

We should be playing all the players we paid money for developing other players who are not ours just doesn't make sense to me.

Has anyone noted whether or not Katic has been getting regular or occasional starts with the under 23s ?

Back