Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot Scottish Cup 1st round

Kelty are shite ,Barry is a bawbag as a manager ,loved him as a player but he's a moaning wee fud with no qualities or man management skills.

Kelty are far from shite but really did not play well at all last night. None of the players had a good game and give them their due Talbot were very good and first to every ball, nothing was working at all for Kelty.

Colin or are my head playing nonsense or was there something between Talbot and Lugar about their names Auchinleck got Talbot Lugar got Boswell

A common misconception. Never happened. A good story though :)

Disgusting to say this about a forget captain and club legend.
Listen mate i have personal dealings with him with my son ,Kelty pestered him to sign for months then never played him ,if you read my post correctly you'll see I said I loved him as player etc .I think I'm entitled to voice my opinion especially when he treats your own son terribly.

Kelty are far from shite but really did not play well at all last night. None of the players had a good game and give them their due Talbot were very good and first to every ball, nothing was working at all for Kelty.
Meant to say Tonight I know fash personally and he's been on fire since he came in but tonight poor

Meant to say Tonight I know fash personally and he's been on fire since he came in but tonight poor

He gave it a go but the poor guy had absolutely nobody up to support him. Was up against 3 defenders on his own at times. Crackin’ player on his day though.

Back