Ken Bruce.

The only way to get a request I reckon is for the 10-15 lurrrve song .

A Wee back story of how you met & married Senga fae High Posso in 1989 & luurve has endured efter aw these years & your favourite tune is STB or Live it Up .

The Bruce might just buy it :shh:

Ken Bruce who when turned 70 had birthday messages read out to him on air by friends and colleagues.

One was from Celtic and Scotland player Ryan Christie?

Waiting on the One Year + out T shirt for Timmys tainted Ten Exclamations.;)
p05wq0jm.jpg

Ken Bruce who when turned 70 had birthday messages read out to him on air by friends and colleagues.

One was from Celtic and Scotland player Ryan Christie?
Did hear that a few weeks ago whilst listening Irrespective of who did the congrats it just happened to be RC on behalf of the whole Scotland squad as a Thanks for KB's Acknowledgement live on air of The National Teams Qualification.

Did hear that a few weeks ago whilst listening Irrespective of who did the congrats it just happened to be RC on behalf of the whole Scotland squad as a Thanks for KB's Acknowledgement live on air of The National Teams Qualification.
Didn't sound like the type of message a staunch Rangers man would enjoy.

Didn't sound like the type of message a staunch Rangers man would enjoy.
I'd take it in how it was meant from a friend/colleague or in this case a representative of The National Team .

There is a a wee penchant up here for set ups via Radio or TV with baiting that's utterly despicable as it tends to have strings attached .

I'd take Christie's thanks as Genuine if I were The Bruce it wouldn't affect how I am in relation to The Rangers staunch or Otherwise

Have to say that Roxy Music song Over You is a cracker forgot how good that Rhythm Guitar is in it .

Reminded me of The LAs There She Goes Rhythm Guitar.

The Bruce had barely played an Average Tune today .

No wonder he's streets ahead of the rest on R2

That's scarily close to the truth although her name isn't Senga and I met her in 1988. Apart from that you're spot on, maybe I should contact Sir Ken and see how it goes.
The only way to get a request I reckon is for the 10-15 lurrrve song .

A Wee back story of how you met & married Senga fae High Posso in 1989 & luurve has endured efter aw these years & your favourite tune is STB or Live it Up .

The Bruce might just buy it :shh:

Yes, a Giffnock lad and on the back of his autobiography he has 2 footballs with the Rangers crest if I remember correctly
I remember hearing a handover between him and Wogan on a Monday morning many years ago just after the unwashed had beaten us at the Paedodome and Wogan was openly goading him asking if he had watched any football at the weekend.
Ken was having none of it and cut Wogan off mid sentence.

It was very Alan Partridge/Dave Clifton-esque.

Back