Kenny McLean

StaunchGer54

Kenny McLean: Club will decide if I go in January, not me buff.ly/2CZqQA3

Make the phone call after there game with the mentally challengeds tomorrow Mr Allen.

Shinnie is/was their best midfielder. I don’t see how signing Jack and McLean wins us the league.

His defensive work is decent. Especially at corners and set pieces. He's a good player to have for that. Going forward I'm not so sure.

Like Scott Armstrong at the dhims he is a player I think could play at a higher level.

Would offer a nice balance to the midfield, would weaken dolly AND he'd be on a free? Sign him up.
I presume you meant Stuart Armstrong? I would be surprised to see him play any higher.

It would certainly be interesting to try and start negotiating with the sheep so soon after the embarrassment of a few weeks ago.

A plodder in the same bracket as a Wilson or Holt.

We've enough average players. Adding more won't make us any better.

Mediocrity beckons for years to come...

I love this place.
Half the board continuously tell us how shit Aberdeen are.
The other half continuously tell us we should sign half their team and manager.

:D:D

I think he would be a good signing for us but for some thinking we are going for the cheap they are not going to change their mind no matter what but the reality is we are still years away from making big signings.

We will never know the true figure that the scum bastards took out of our club before King took over but it has certainly put us back for years yet.

I think needs must
An players that are decent spl players is a good start
Add to that he’s 1 of us
Knows what it’s all about
An will weaken Aberdeen

He'd offer us a decent option in a few different positions. Probably not good enough to be a long term starter but more than good enough to compliment a league winning squad.

KM is basically at this minute the standard of player we will get on low cost with our present financial situation, we'd all like a better standard that's for sure, but, until we qualify for the champs league or a good run in the europa or a bear with mega money invests in the club we are where we are IMO and KM or similar is what we'll be signing in the near future.

Financially he is the type of player we should be going for.

Anyone wanting to aim much higher I here there a few Mexicans wanting to come over for around 2$ and 15k a week but sadly we don't have the finances for that kind of strategy now....

He’s not pïsh but he’s nothing great either.

If we want to go for second place by weakening the sheep, then we should go for him!

Personally I have higher aspirations than second place! Signings of McLean’s quality won’t achieve those levels!

Here’s how I see it we aspire to be first. With that reasoning why should we pursue a player who’s team can only achieve second best. I know our financial situation at the moment but chasing after Aberdeen players in this day and age isn’t how we'll achieve 55. There’s a real danger of us accepting mediocrity never.

Back