Kent and Alfie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth in the rumours they are both coming back. Pictured at Glasgow airport last night.

Personally I would take them both back. If they are free agents and we could sign them now that would be even better.

Understand both downed tools in their last season but I think they would bring us much needed strength to our squad.

Thoughts

Morelos downed tools long before last season.

Could've been a terrific striker for us, but unfortunately he'd probably one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen in a professional athlete.

We're well rid.

Any truth in the rumours they are both coming back. Pictured at Glasgow airport last night.

Personally I would take them both back. If they are free agents and we could sign them now that would be even better.

Understand both downed tools in their last season but I think they would bring us much needed strength to our squad.

Thoughts

If there is then somebody should be getting the sack.

morelos2-Bairpoirt2-B1-copy.jpg

Thoughts

Morelos has been in Glasgow for a few days. Taxi driver posted a picture of him in the back of his taxi.
Ever watched fake taxi driver on the hub?;):D

So if it was true when would it be for. Next season? Cause neither could be registered by SFA until then. So no chance they would be here now.

We don’t miss either player. They had their time and they both chucked it last season. Alfie in particular was a disgrace the shape he was in.

It’s why we sent Lammers out on loan, to free up the 14 jersey for Kent.
Dowell has been told he’s off in the summer because Alfie needs his number.

Morelos was excellent in his prime. He ‘made it’ though and gave up trying. If we had prime Morelos no question it would be a great signing but that player probably doesn’t exist now.

Kent was a great player for us but inconsistent I think personally and didn’t score enough. Would welcome back peak Kent as well.

Though all this will be fake news surely. I think Clement will be building his own team.

I only listen to rumours I have started! So if you hear that I have a massive cock, you know where it originated!! :)) ;)

Not sure if serious....

This is exactly the sort of signing we need to get away from even considering might be a good idea. Its exactly the mindset which has left us where we are today.

Have people genuinely forgotten about all the negatives with both those players?

The only folks that would get benefit from that move would be Alfie, Kent, Wunderbar and Patrick Aquatics & Reptiles.

Neither have kicked their arse in the two years before leaving or year since. Cannot see the club or gaffer considering this.

Thoughts
It's a pretty pointless thread to start unless you show us the picture.

Not even rumoured to be in Glasgow, but you've boldly stated "pictured at Glasgow airport".

OP posts the thread, contributes one more post and disappears. Will come back later laughing his head off at the fish he caught

The only folks that would get benefit from that move would be Alfie, Kent, Wunderbar and Patrick Aquatics & Reptiles.

Neither have kicked their arse in the two years before leaving or year since. Cannot see the club or gaffer considering this.
Who the fuk is Patrick Aquatics?

The reptiles were glad to see the back of Kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back