Kent sends Broonaldo to the shops

POLL: Which hotdog did Lego prefer?

A) The one Kent sent him for today that led to a goal

B) The one Kamara sent him for which led to Arfield scoring the other season

While watching the game I was thinking why the %^*& are they playing this diamond formation, could it be to shoehorn Brown into the team and try to protect him from what Kent done to him today? Watching him and Griffiths trudge up the tunnel was heartwarming only seeing Lustigs heid on a silver salver could top that.

He was completely outclassed today and shown up for what he really is and always has been...... an arrogant over rated prick ,

I have slated Kent this season as i expected so much more but the last few games he has been the player we know he can be

Brown is still at the turnstyle waiting to pay back in to Ibrox after that.Kent was excellent for the most part today.

Done him in the 2nd half too

giphy.gif
That touch is criminal, would have took anyone out of the game.

Kent was electric today, they could not get near him
Thought so myself tbh I think Kent loves playing against them always seems to put in a big performance against them happens with some players e.g McCoist, Albertz, Lovenkrands spring to mind always had the habit of terrorising them.

Would like to see a compilation of wee Kent's shitehousery today, after a few bad touches early on got his act together and ripped the pish a good few times, brilliant to watch in that form.

Mental, he took a situation where someone was touch tight to 10yds of space within half a second by one drop of the shoulder :cool:

Back