Kent's volley.

Dorrans

Watching highlights and the one moment of genuine quality was Ianis playing Ryan in with a delicately weighted ball over the top. Ryan hitting it on the volley was sublime and deserved a goal.

They must worry that these two guys are yet to hit their best years.

What a ball and an even better strike. He could have caught it any sweeter! I nearly flattened the dog at the time, thought it was in as soon as he hit it

Absolutely loved it. It reminded me (and I know you're all gonna rip the p**s here lmao) of a goal I scored in full 11's years back. I'm not gonna say I was great, far from it but I had a knack for positioning of the ball drop and just going f**k it.

Not that great or i wouldnt be on a forum drunk talking mince :))

Absolutely loved it. It reminded me (and I know you're all gonna rip the p**s here lmao) of a goal I scored in full 11's years back. I'm not gonna say I was great, far from it but I had a knack for positioning of the ball drop and just going f**k it.

Well it's an easier game to play when there's two of you

Lol...leading with your chin m8. Having a glass myself because I thought we stood a good chance of getting beat after Thursday.

Cheers

Lol...leading with your chin m8. Having a glass myself because I thought we stood a good chance of getting beat after Thursday.

Cheers
Haha, you know it bud ... moves like Kent make the meekest mortal spout bravado thinking they did stuff like that when a kid lmao. think I'll have just one can more hahaha B-D

Can’t forget the ball from Hagi either, absolute perfection.

One of the few who is capable of that kind or brilliance. Excited to watch them develop.

Would love for us to sign a top quality RW/RAM like Kent on the left and have Hagi in the middle.

Reminded me of playing chippy in as a kid.
Although we had no opposition to chip over.
Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Thought it was going in. A brilliant piece of skill. Not even mentioned on the gantry if I recall correctly. It was all about the so-called 'penalty'. Thank god Boydy offers some balance to these proceedings.

Credit where its due, it was a cracking stop from Bain. One mcgregor would have been proud of even. For all it was fairly close to him, he wouldn't have expected the shot first time, and combined with the pace of it it had to be very fast reactions. That type of shot 50% of keepers get left rooted to the spot.

(sorry, I'm a keeper at heart. Always have to acknowledge the craft regardless of its origins lol)

Fantastic technique from Kent though. What a goal it would have been!

Watching highlights and the one moment of genuine quality was Ianis playing Ryan in with a delicately weighted ball over the top. Ryan hitting it on the volley was sublime and deserved a goal.

They must worry that these two guys are yet to hit their best years.
It would have been a topper of a goal

Could’ve been one of the all time great old firm goals, there’s always the next game at Ibrox Ryan

Hagi is the only one one who would have attempted that ball and the talent to do it. Absolute perfect ball for Kent.

And that's why he's on the side.
That's why we need to invest most if not all of our budget in the summer in a top class midfielder someone who's a hard worker but has that vision and creativity to make passes like that

He maybe hit it too well,if he hadnt caught it as cleanly as he did it might have got past the goalie

Shades of Boydy at Fir Hill. Impeccable technique. Kent worked his arse off today, I wish some of his team mates had pushed themselves as he did.
He always does. Every singly game he works his nuts off from first whistle to last. Bar the shot and a couple of little bits of skill, not much came off for him yesterday, yet there he was chasing Ajer all the way across into their left back slot and getting frustrated that no one else pushed up to press the loose pass he had forced. Doesn’t matter if he’s playing well, or playing poorly; he puts in the same tremendous shift regardless.

Which is why I couldn’t help bite a few weeks ago when a poster on here claimed he spent “at least 75% of each game standing” on the edge of the penalty area playing easy passes with Borna and Kamara. Hand on heart, that’s possibly the most ludicrous criticism of one of our players I’ve ever read on here, and there has been plenty of competition.

Last edited:
It was a lovely pass and a lovely volley. It's bizarre that he was allowed to just waltz into that space with no one near him.

He always does. Every singly game he works his nuts off from first whistle to last. Bar the shot and a couple of little bits of skill, not much came off for him yesterday, yet there he was chasing Ajer all the way across into their left back slot and getting frustrated that no one else pushed up to press the loose pass her forced. Doesn’t matter if he’s playing well, or playing poorly; he puts in the same tremendous shift regardless.

Which is why I couldn’t help bite a few weeks ago when a poster on here claimed he spent “at least 75% of each game standing” on the edge of the penalty area playing easy passes with Borna and Kamara. Hand on heart, that’s possibly the most ludicrous criticism of one of our players I’ve ever read on here, and there has been plenty of competition.
that's the reason he's never out the team, even if things aren't coming off for him. When he's not quite firing or finding space, he just works constantly at a high pace. Fantastic player.

It reminded me of Van Persies goal, i think it was v Blackburn, absolutely brilliant skill and technique and just wish it went in

Back