Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

A wee bit of a warning bud!! Just after seeing this:

FJ0bPszXEAIO26K

I wont be sleeping for a week!
is that carpet burns from the rug munching

The amount of time and thought they put into it warms my heart. Everything they say and type must take twice as long because they have to try to make some sort of differentiation. People use the phrase “rent free” quite a lot nowadays, but the one time it really is true is when it comes to us in their heads rent free. Absolutely everything they think and say is done with us in mind, even stopping to correct themselves after they’ve said something because their own words hurt them too much if they don’t correct it.
Yep, I'm the same but I just put a small c when writing their name so it's not so tough.

Absolute cheek to complain as thug Brown for years in the green and grey was sending young players to hospital and elbow smashing multiple opposition players in the face.

They like to dish it out then cry when it comes back at them.
Absolutely. Scumbags who have had the benefit of refereeing decisions for years but who then complain when decisions go against them.

Boy in my work saying Mcgregor injury not as bad as first thought, as I’ve said earlier in this thread, guaranteed him and kyogo start the old firm.
The boy will have just read what’s in the paper. All it says is the scum manager initially said 2 months and has now said it’s not as bad as that and hoping not as long as 2 months, however two months to a week is a massive leap IMO from your pal. Says nothing like that in the article.

As for the diver I couldn’t care less if he played, it’ll be nearly 6 weeks since he last trained by the time we play. He will be fucked, 100mph game, will probably ruin his hamstring for good if he plays. Not that their clueless manager will care.

The boy will have just read what’s in the paper. All it says is the scum manager initially said 2 months and has now said it’s not as bad as that and hoping not as long as 2 months, however two months to a week is a massive leap IMO from your pal. Says nothing like that in the article.

As for the diver I couldn’t care less if he played, it’ll be nearly 6 weeks since he last trained by the time we play. He will be fucked, 100mph game, will probably ruin his hamstring for good if he plays. Not that their clueless manager will care.
Good point about kyogo tbh, plus big Leon had him in the back pockey last time anyways.

I get bored saying it. Celtc have only been kept in this " title race " due to a litany of favourable decisions going their way this season. 3 blatant penalties denied to the opposition at the Piggery, a clear offside goal when they struggled against Hearts, then a bizarre 97th minute winner at Ross County. They should be sitting mid-table.
100%. Even with all the help they’ve had, hearts could be within 3 points of them by next week. Lucky as hell to be where they are in the table.

I get bored saying it. Celtc have only been kept in this " title race " due to a litany of favourable decisions going their way this season. 3 blatant penalties denied to the opposition at the Piggery, a clear offside goal when they struggled against Hearts, then a bizarre 97th minute winner at Ross County. They should be sitting mid-table.
Exactly - fkpigs have been kept in the title race due to organized corruption.

It should have been done and dusted by now, which means they will go all out with more blatant cheating by officials to secure CL riches. They are loathsome vermin.

I expect them to get at least one penalty coupled with a Rangers red card at the piggery.

No chance, McGregor is out for a month
No chance Big Ange would miss the opportunity to make up fake obstacles and setbacks all the while talking about how brave and unbothered Celt!c are by it all.

McGregor may well miss the OF but it’s 3 matches away so we shall see.

Either way I wouldn’t trust a word he says as he does disingenuous to an art form. The perfect Celt!c Manager really.

Last edited:
I know people will say "don't give them the clicks" and all that but when I see an article by Phil, well, I just can help myself. The guy is off his nut.

The number of ads on that blog is ridiculous. Sometimes individual sentences are sandwiched between two ads. I don't even care. Just there for the entertainment.

You know those movies that are so bad they're good? This is the football commentary equivalent.

I love that many of them actually believe that their own board sabotaged last season. Brilliant. I think it's almost like the last position you could retreat to before you have to just throw your hands up and just admit that football isn't really for you and give up.

"Lads it looks like we aren't going to win 10 in a row."
It's those damn cheats at Ibrox.
No, it's the referees.
Nooo, it's the entire SFA for allowing Sevco to even exist.
Nooooo, it's the Celtic board letting them win the league cos it's better for business.

What's always amused me about Phil is that he is a guy who simply doesn't understand football. He doesn't really get that losing is part of the game and even the biggest and best clubs have their ups and downs. So when his team loses he has to go looking for some kind of explanation. It can't just be that events on the pitch are largely out of the control of supporters and sometimes the other team wants it more or gets lucky or is just better. No, no, no. It's like a nationwide conspiracy involving all the media and the referees and shadowy powerful figures.

Like as if anyone with actual power gives a flying f*ck who wins the SPL.

I'm sure Alloa did treat them pretty roughly on Saturday. Didn't watch. It's Scottish football though and this is what you can expect, really.

Barry Ferguson is ex-Rangers though so he told his players to injure a few tims to help Rangers and the players all said "yes boss" and the referee helped them do it. Could it be, just a crazy idea, that Ferguson wanted Alloa to win and he thought getting in amongst it could frustrate and unsettle Celtic and this could be a path to winning the tie? Nah, he just was only doing it to help us.

See if they had any sense at all they would look at our reaction to Tuesday night and see an opportunity to get the refereeing change they want in Scotland. Reach out to Rangers supporters groups and do a joint statement where supporters say they are sick of paying loads of money for matches only for poor refereeing to ruin it. We are looking for VAR and some kind of exchange program with the English leagues to let their refs work up here and to have all referees be full-time by the 2023-24 season.

That's not what they want though is it? They genuinely seem to think that throwing a childish tantrum will change the outcomes on the pitch.
You've spoken far too much sense here for the Ill-Phils of the East End.

Great post!

This. It is a disgrace that they have the points they have. Purely down to cheating officials.

There should be no title race. We should be 12-15 points clear.

There's that and also I think back to them 3 home games in a row 1-1 vs Motherwell, 1-1 vs Hearts and 2-2 vs Aberdeen that we usually win, routinely, and that would be the title race now over.

I suppose if you're a Celtic fan you could easily point to them vs Livingston at home where they missed a last minute penalty, or Tynecastle where they conceded a 90-minute winner from Souttar for not defending basic set-piece and us getting an 87th minute penalty at Easter Road for 3-points etc.

Suppose football just doesn't work that way looking back at games on paper and saying what should have been.
There is a big difference between what may or may not have happened due to players’ actions and points won and lost due to refs’ actions.

They can point to whatever they want. They are only where they are due to cheating and negligence from officials.

Boy in my work saying Mcgregor injury not as bad as first thought, as I’ve said earlier in this thread, guaranteed him and kyogo start the old firm.
Its really not guaranteed

Its wild speculation at best

People need to stop guaranteeing absolute nonsense on FF

We've been guaranteed Celtic will win every match in Scotland not against Rangers for a season and a half now. That's been wrong about 2 dozen times

Could people stop guaranteeing things that are horseshit?

It’s the Old Jock Stein Tactic, they’ve got so many players out injured yet when it comes to playing against us, that they make a remarkable recovery same old same old, would you believe them!

Its really not guaranteed

Its wild speculation at best

People need to stop guaranteeing absolute nonsense on FF

We've been guaranteed Celtic will win every match in Scotland not against Rangers for a season and a half now. That's been wrong about 2 dozen times

Could people stop guaranteeing things that are horseshit?
let the lady's front bottom play as it will just be another excuse for rangers beating them

Back