Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Its really not guaranteed

Its wild speculation at best

People need to stop guaranteeing absolute nonsense on FF

We've been guaranteed Celtic will win every match in Scotland not against Rangers for a season and a half now. That's been wrong about 2 dozen times

Could people stop guaranteeing things that are horseshit?
It’s a figure of speech mate calm down, really not that deep.

No chance Big Ange would miss the opportunity to make up fake obstacles and setbacks all the while talking about how brave and unbothered Celt!c are by it all.

McGregor may well miss the OF but it’s 3 matches away so we shall see.

Either way I wouldn’t trust a word he says as he does disingenuous to an art form. The perfect Celt!c Manager really.
he's not indigenous, he's Greek...

TBH if you ever see that tosser doing interviews have never seen anyone so boring that bad it would put you to sleep, but looking forward to him losing it if hearts beat them as well as us doing them, pressure will mount and does not like answering awkward questions or being called out

I've never, ever thought it before in my life but this season it's clear something isn't right with the ref's and linesmen.

Some of it is cheating and some of it from other officials is down to the pressure that's been successfully put on them and the fact the heat is always on them any time they decide to award us even the most blatant of penalties.

We need a refereeing revolution in this country. Total reform. Weed out the cheats and the vulnerable ones that can't handle the pressure from outside forces.
Who's left?

TBH if you ever see that tosser doing interviews have never seen anyone so boring that bad it would put you to sleep, but looking forward to him losing it if hearts beat them as well as us doing them, pressure will mount and does not like answering awkward questions or being called out
He never looks at the camera and stares at the ground when talking, if they get beat then I’m sure he will turn into John and Oko and have a Celtic Tattie sack over his head instead of a normal Tattie sack

If Barry Ferguson wasn't connected to Rangers this comment he made would be took the way he meant it and not literally as this imbecile is trying to claim .

Forrest is an absolutely demented creature and he's shown it again with his other blog today.

Imagine being so filled with utter rage and hate that when one of your managerial legends dies you feel the need to write a blog not paying tribute to Win Jansen but simply to disparage Steven Gerrard.

I'm actually trying to get my head round to why anyone would bring Gerrard's managerial record into a blog about Wim Jansen sadly passing away?

His parents must truly be proud of this sad miserable bigot who's life revolves around hating Rangers 365 days a year and not much else.

Any sightings of a big paluva on kerryfail twitter?

1615716959521_variant_5cff8f4a0bace8338e2cf25c_1.jpg

Is being thick as pigshit a prerequisite for being an active timmy on twitter?

It’s so weird the way they act about religion. As you say completely obsessed by it.

Said it before, they don't actually like or even care about the actual football.
It all comes down to how they can put it into the context of their personal politics or ideology.

I think for some they can't really handle the contradiction of wanting to pretend that they belong to an oppressed but rebellious group while also supporting the 2nd most successful club in the country.

So they have to grip on to anything that makes it look like Rangers are the big bad establishment and Celtic are the downtrodden poor. Absolutely anything will be grasped at if it just keeps the narrative going a little bit longer.

Supporting a club that pays 10s of millions of pounds every single year for new players and spends 34 out of 38 matches every season playing against clubs trying to compete on an absolute fraction of their budget and almost never losing a home match against said teams. Then acting like their club is hard done by because once in a while a decision doesn't go their way.

These absolute w@nkers will be the first to brag all about their club winning 13 of the last 16 trophies available in Scotland and winning 9 out of the last 10 league titles then have an absolute f*cking meltdown over the handful of things they didn't win. Everyone is against them! Even their own board!

I reckon if you could watch a match with some of them you'd quickly realise they don't actually enjoy, or know anything about, football. However if you said "well look here Timmy, Team X actually are based in the poorer part of the city and have always opposed the government" they'd be all in with that sh!t. Especially if you can make some connection to Catholics or Ireland.

It's like young adults who still live with Mummy and Daddy and are happy to drain the bank accounts of their hard working parents to pay for new laptops and phones and videogames etc then spend their day on social media crowing about how they hate capitalism and "privilege".

Said it before, they don't actually like or even care about the actual football.
It all comes down to how they can put it into the context of their personal politics or ideology.

I think for some they can't really handle the contradiction of wanting to pretend that they belong to an oppressed but rebellious group while also supporting the 2nd most successful club in the country.

So they have to grip on to anything that makes it look like Rangers are the big bad establishment and Celtic are the downtrodden poor. Absolutely anything will be grasped at if it just keeps the narrative going a little bit longer.

Supporting a club that pays 10s of millions of pounds every single year for new players and spends 34 out of 38 matches every season playing against clubs trying to compete on an absolute fraction of their budget and almost never losing a home match against said teams. Then acting like their club is hard done by because once in a while a decision doesn't go their way.

These absolute w@nkers will be the first to brag all about their club winning 13 of the last 16 trophies available in Scotland and winning 9 out of the last 10 league titles then have an absolute f*cking meltdown over the handful of things they didn't win. Everyone is against them! Even their own board!

I reckon if you could watch a match with some of them you'd quickly realise they don't actually enjoy, or know anything about, football. However if you said "well look here Timmy, Team X actually are based in the poorer part of the city and have always opposed the government" they'd be all in with that sh!t. Especially if you can make some connection to Catholics or Ireland.

It's like young adults who still live with Mummy and Daddy and are happy to drain the bank accounts of their hard working parents to pay for new laptops and phones and videogames etc then spend their day on social media crowing about how they hate capitalism and "privilege".
They try to team up with the likes of St Pauli and as much as I dislike St Pauli, their fans generally mean what they say and have fans from all sorts of 'alternative' groups in society. The scum try and compare them while living in normal houses working 9-5 jobs and wearing the same clobber as everyone else. There is nothing alternative or radical about them. They have absolutely no courage in their convictions at all.

What if the inconsistencies favour scum FC as we witness every game I've got a feeling the report would read " never mind"

Exactly.

You would think that after last week they would see an opportunity to do something about Scottish referees knowing that they would have all of us on their side too.

Instead it's just "lol youse are all ragin".

The poor quality of refereeing in Scottish football is serious business. Until it negatively affects Rangers. Then it's just a right good laugh.

We did the right thing last week. Say nothing in the media. Then send a request for explanation to the SPFL or SFA through the correct channels. You'd think they would support this but no.

I heard on H&H the other day that we are the only one in the top 15 European leagues that doesn't have VAR yet. This includes places like Austria, Ukraine and Greece.

Yet when we are finally on the same page in terms of wanting refereeing in Scotland to change these idiots think it's a great laugh because it affects us. A week later they are greeting once again because Alloa roughed them up a bit.

I get that supporters are divided on VAR. It takes something away from the game, in my opinion.

However, if you asked on here if the SPFL should make our refs full-time and bring in English referees for some fixtures and generally make the whole refereeing set up more competent and professional then basically everyone would be in favor.

Tims apparently want the same thing. Yet, you'll never see them for even a minute think "hang on we could use this to our advantage and team up with them to change refereeing in Scotland forever". Nope. Just "lol youse are pyoor ragin".

They try to team up with the likes of St Pauli and as much as I dislike St Pauli, their fans generally mean what they say and have fans from all sorts of 'alternative' groups in society. The scum try and compare them while living in normal houses working 9-5 jobs and wearing the same clobber as everyone else. There is nothing alternative or radical about them. They have absolutely no courage in their convictions at all.

Which is a big part of why last season broke them.
Look how desperately they are trying to craft the narrative that the fat Aussie took over a totally broken club who had no chance of going anywhere and how it would be the pure best title win ever if they win the league this season.

All because that genuinely was the story of how we went from the bottom tier of Scottish football to champions again. They are desperately trying to appropriate that. While their club spends about 30 million on players. Oh and the fat Aussie has won leagues in Australia and Japan which isn't exactly nothing.

At least St Pauli know they will almost always be a Bundesliga 2 side and will never ever compete with Bayern or Dortmund etc but they just own it and they've become kind of the hipsters choice football club because of that. Don't know why they even put up with Tims trying to join hands with them.

St Pauli fan: "We love our club because although we never win anything there's a great community spirit and atmosphere around the place and that's what we are into. Not really bothered about the corporate side of football. Not glory hunting."

Rabid Delusional Tim: "Oooooh you are just like us. We've won 50 odd championships and about the same number of cups and we're pyooooor well known all over ra wurld and all the celebrities pyoor love ra Sellick and the new player we signed is worth about thrity, no, forty, no, pyoooooor FIFTY mullion pounds and we make about 500 mullyin just selling jerseys in Japan because of the Adidas deal n'at."

Absolutely. Had a wee lurk on kerryfail earlier and they are fugn bricking it. Hearts will be right up for this and smell blood.
Excellent. Hopefully that translates from the stands. Especially if we score 1 or 2 early. That could be a game changer. Apply a bit of pressure. We made an arse of it when they were away at hibs and they ended up putting pressure on us. Hearts need to be extremely physical and score first to get something I reckon.

My cash is on Hearts.
If Celt!c go there and tank them it would be no shock at all.

Lets be realistic, Hearts have some decent players but a load of dross as well, plus a fake Coach. If you watch(ed) that previous game at Tynecastle months ago you see Celt!c were abysmal but even then created a load of chances and Hearts snatched it via some defensive dogs dinner situations.

Celt!c are defensively dodgy and there for the taking of anyone who wants to have a go but you do still need to be able to manage a game effectively which Hearts rarely do. Theyre better than most of the SPFL but thats not saying anything and until the final whistle blows with a home/draw confirmed Im assuming Celt!c win routinely and its just one step closer to us having to do the job.

Is it any wonder?

If Celt!c go there and tank them it would be no shock at all.

Lets be realistic, Hearts have some decent players but a load of dross as well, plus a fake Coach. If you watch(ed) that previous game at Tynecastle months ago you see Celt!c were abysmal but even then created a load of chances and Hearts snatched it via some defensive dogs dinner situations.

Celt!c are defensively dodgy and there for the taking of anyone who wants to have a go but you do still need to be able to manage a game effectively which Hearts rarely do. Theyre better than most of the SPFL but thats not saying anything and until the final whistle blows with a home/draw confirmed Im assuming Celt!c win routinely and its just one step closer to us having to do the job.

Is it any wonder?
Celtic are that good if they lose tonight Hearts will be closer to them than tims are to us, providing we do our bit.

Back