Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Screenshot-20220127-133620-Edge.jpg
After we got him they had to change their tack I guess and start pretending he’s shite instead?

They are obsessed by religion. Some of their fans are living in the past. We as a club moved on long ago. And so did our fans.

Anyway, if true, I hope they are frothing at the mouth after a hat-trick against them.
Aye, the hordes in that tweet can only be the ugly horde of Uruk Hai who frequent the theatre of screams in the East End of the city every other weekend.

It’s nonsense. Romano says we are covering his full wages, skint clubs can’t do that. It’s also pure speculation that he’s been “offered” anywhere, a player like that doesn’t have to be offered around looking for takers.
Aye, clubs likely sounded United out. Not United trying to dump him anywhere they can

Anyone translate?
Took a thinly veiled, opportunistic swipe at Rangers fans based on their own bigotry. When they and their straw man gets called out they use woke-speak to claim their divisive language will actually help bring an end to sectarianism or anti-Irish racism or whatever they try to tar us with

Errrr...I can safely say in all of my years supporting/following Rangers, I've never heard of anyone calling ANYONE player or otherwise a "wee Palestine prick".

Why lie like that? Inadequacy? Jealousy? Who knows.
The lies just run out them. They think because they call Bitton a “Zionist or Jewish *****” it automatically means we must do the same but opposite.

Celtic fans, as always, are obsessed with religion, flags, injustices, money, tax, conspiracies, referees, Sevco, and the worst of all, covering up decades of endemic abuse from their "separate entity"
Has anyone told them that in between all that, 22 (or more) men run around a green park with one group of eleven trying to score more goals in that net thingy than the other group of eleven?

Last edited:
The Israeli fascination on here is just as bad.
I’ve literally never seen any “fascination” with Israel on here. I don’t even think i’ve seen it mentioned.

They are literal flag shaggers with a weird obsession all things flags (and Rangers)… I guess when you are taught religious separation from a young age through catholic schooling, your mind just automatically thinks like that but here in the real world, we don’t give a fvck.

I’ve literally never seen any “fascination” with Israel on here. I don’t even think i’ve seen it mentioned.

They are literal flag shaggers with a weird obsession all things flags (and Rangers)… I guess when you are taught religious separation from a young age through catholic schooling, your mind just automatically thinks like that but here in the real world, we don’t give a fvck.
There are definitely people within our support who are the same regarding israel.

Back