Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Whilst I'm far from a Spanish football expert, I had a look at the Betis lineup after the game last night, and they had a number of their better players on the bench for some reason.

Also whilst I'm here, 'big' Ange isn't actually big. He's a 5 foot 8 disgusting piece of shit.

They had a game on Monday night, could be something to do with that?

E_ewezTWYAIVhx5
I'm going to have to update my "stages of timplosion" graph for the new season.

WZIlZjG.jpg

The great thing is their fans are accepting this. It will be really interesting to see their reaction if they drop points on Sunday and we win, potentially being 5 or 6 points behind and its not even of September yet.
Their recent record is not too good at Livingston very rarely win but no doubt high intensity 30 min of Angeball will take 3 points

I've been vocal before about lowering expectations in some really tough Euro games, however I would much rather what we have than the way they are convincing themselves of how great they are over on their shit forum.

"You would have taken a one goal defeat before the game". It was a EL, not PSG. Madness.

I've been vocal before about lowering expectations in some really tough Euro games, however I would much rather what we have than the way they are convincing themselves of how great they are over on their shit forum.

"You would have taken a one goal defeat before the game". It was a EL, not PSG. Madness.
Spot on, the biggest difference between us & them is we have a far more realistic view of the standard of our team in relation to teams in Europe (well most of our fans anyway) where as they seem to forget how dire Scottish football really is, and they carry that false sense of confidence cause they beat crap teams in our league into Europe, and we’ve seen how that’s worked out for them so far, also for a team that’s no won a knock out round in europe for god knows how long, they sure are full of it

Last edited:
Mental, rather lose than draw 0 0.

As was mentioned on this thread and in many others at the start of the season, that staring at the floor searching for answers when responding to the interview doesn't inspire confidence. Neither do the occasional glances up at the interviewer as if seeking assurances they are buying or supporting his bs, reeks of a lack of confidence

Did he really say that. Wow. I thought people were downplaying this stuff, saying it was the fan boy aussie journos, but no, he actually says things like this too!
Im sure one of their podcasts tried to downplay the line by saying Flange has never actually said it but the journo has obviously heard it before. There’s still posters on kerrydale saying he never actually said it even though the video is above.

Good stuff from flange: “You can come here and get a nil all draw, but that wouldn’t please me. I’d rather come and play the football we played tonight”
Hate managers that come out with this pish.

It's about results and winning things or what's the point fs.

People in MSM pandering over comments like that as if it's progressive and so modern :/ hopefully he keeps it up though :D

Hate managers that come out with this pish.

It's about results and winning things or what's the point fs.

People in MSM pandering over comments like that as if it's progressive and so modern :/ hopefully he keeps it up though :D
Some teams you might get away with that but definitely not in Glasgow. The fact the media is swooning over it is hilarious. He might get a bit of leeway from their fanboys in the media but he’ll be ripped to bits if the league is falling away.

Good stuff from flange: “You can come here and get a nil all draw, but that wouldn’t please me. I’d rather come and play the football we played tonight”
Id also rather they went there and played that football.

He sort of says the same things whether they win or lose, play well or poorly. In short, Im not sure he knows what the hell hes talking about.

completely naive from yourself . The greyskull reference has nothing to do with He man or a kids tv show . Its reference to the Ibrox disaster and injuries suffered by our fans that awful day .

remember these are fans that boo , sing and disrespect our minutes silence , they continually make sick references to 66 . nothing is beneath them , covering up child abuse , sectarian and racial abuse of our players and their own and mocking the deaths of football fans in a tradegy

they are scum and should forever be treated as such
Your Castle Greyskull story is a new one on me.
The rest of your post though, I’m 100% with.

Lovely.

Give up four goals, lose and be quite happy that you never took a point in a 0-0 draw. My kind of Celtic manager.

Keep it up Ange.

Out of curiosity who are all the injured players that will make a difference he’s talking about. I thought they only had Furuhashi out. Maybe he’s thinking Edouard is coming back after a spell out to help them through on aggregate.

Back