Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Really looking forward to them getting pumped in Europe again starting tomorrow.

I doubt it will be anywhere near as funny as last season though.

Last season wont be topped as the euro results came as their whole world was collapsing and terry muno was dissapearing into the sunset.

I used to actually look forward to a friday at work listening to a celtic state of minds reaction podcast from night before and th then the friday afternoon one - became a guilty pleasure.

Their tears were delicous and the pain in that turkey faced gonk Anthony Haggertys voice really gave me so much more joy than is should have.

Morelos uploaded this picture on his Instagram story and it seems to have annoyed plenty of tims over on kerrydale st.

E_UTgSxXoAIG0gX
Delicious.

Ive read a couple of things about him banning ketchup etc which is why he had resistance in the dressing room, so I thought he’d have paid more attention to detail. But tbh I paid absolutely no attention to them at that time.
Didn't Commons spit the dummy out because he banned chips.

After last season they need something to cling to.

Betis were honking in the first 15 mins and could still have scored a couple of goals. Yet Hartson was waxing on like Timmy were beating Real Madrid in the Bernebeau. Once it went to 2-2 he sounded like his granny had died. I'd loved to have heard him once Betis took the lead.

Scoring 3 away to Betis means the same if you concede 4 in the same game. You lose.

5 away losses in 6. What a revelation the Flange is.
"Listen mate, Im a Football Coach not the Book of Revelations"

He hasnt yet figured out that if youre going to spend as much time attacking as possible, you probably need a robust defence for when you give up possession as youll be exposed.

Joe Hart made a good save last night but he does seem very slow to react to things and the defenders give up lots of space to the opposition forwards. You know teams are going to get chances against them unless they are bus parkers.

I could see Rangers staying undefeated vs them this season and perhaps even collecting wins in each encounter.

The other thing I find a little odd is Big Ange always looking downwards in interviews. In the press conferences he looks straight ahead but in a post match its eyes to the floor, still on the floor, always on the floor. Not the most inspiring body language.

"Listen mate, Im a Football Coach not the Book of Revelations"

He hasnt yet figured out that if youre going to spend as much time attacking as possible, you probably need a robust defence for when you give up possession as youll be exposed.

Joe Hart made a good save last night but he does seem very slow to react to things and the defenders give up lots of space to the opposition forwards. You know teams are going to get chances against them unless they are bus parkers.

I could see Rangers staying undefeated vs them this season and perhaps even collecting wins in each encounter.

The other thing I find a little odd is Big Ange always looking downwards in interviews. In the press conferences he looks straight ahead but in a post match its eyes to the floor, still on the floor, always on the floor. Not the most inspiring body language.
He must have attended a West of Scotland RC school. They mostly all look down when speaking and can’t make eye contact. And that’s not me being stereotypical it’s something I have observed over many years of interacting with them!

Back