Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The wee clown who run the pod Macnamaras in saying that Midtjylland played a Brazilian who was banned and that they should get the guaranteed Europa place that the Danes won; Absolutely shitin themselves they know the Czechs will beat them

What they don't tell you about mcCann is he offered Dempsey haughey,mginn,Kelly's a chance to put money into Celtic with him but all refused and told him they would wait a year to see how he got on ,he chased them.
Then when is started to look rosy thet done everything to slate him and take it back,they were quick enough to take money out but never the ones to invest ,deserve everything they get the biscuit tin mentality.
WATP

I thought that Dempsey lent him a significant chunk of the money?

They are beyond parody

Not sure what's difficult to understand about this Midtjylland situation.

The guy gets a ban in Brazil and is banned for 8 matches. In Brazil.
Tims play Midtjylland at the end of July.
At the beginning of August FIFA make the decision that actually he is not just banned in Brazil but it is a worldwide ban.
FIFA then inform Midtjylland.

People understand that time is linear, right? FFS.

How can this be so confusing when we already know that in Scotland when you appeal a decision on a suspension the player is allowed to play until the appeal is heard. Wasn't the "fast-track" system put in there so that you couldn't appeal a decision just to have a player available for the next match if it was a big one?

They are basically arguing that Midtjylland fielded a player while the discussion of eligibility was ongoing, as in the player was not yet deemed ineligible, but because the ban is now upheld the punishment should reach back into the past?

Not sure what's difficult to understand about this Midtjylland situation.

The guy gets a ban in Brazil and is banned for 8 matches. In Brazil.
Tims play Midtjylland at the end of July.
At the beginning of August FIFA make the decision that actually he is not just banned in Brazil but it is a worldwide ban.
FIFA then inform Midtjylland.

People understand that time is linear, right? FFS.

How can this be so confusing when we already know that in Scotland when you appeal a decision on a suspension the player is allowed to play until the appeal is heard. Wasn't the "fast-track" system put in there so that you couldn't appeal a decision just to have a player available for the next match if it was a big one?

They are basically arguing that Midtjylland fielded a player while the discussion of eligibility was ongoing, as in the player was not yet deemed ineligible, but because the ban is now upheld the punishment should reach back into the past?

Just ask them how many matches Loovens played before he got banned for doing Edu.

Finally unveiled the face of the guy who told Ange that the board are not his friends.

2nd question on this video

The first guy asks Hart if they are ready to put us back in our place :))

In all fairness to Hart he speaks well, and given his previous backing of the Gerrard and celebrating our title I wouldn’t have been fully opposed had he been joining us as third choice.

In all fairness to Hart he speaks well, and given his previous backing of the Gerrard and celebrating our title I wouldn’t have been fully opposed had he been joining us as third choice.

I back Gerrard and celebrated our title, doesnt make me a good keeper!

Hart has been pish for a few seasons, as seen by his fall from Man City to 3rd choice keeper, then a panic buy for the scum

Just ask them how many matches Loovens played before he got banned for doing Edu.

To be fair, the media are helping to push this by reporting that "Midtjylland fielded an ineligible player against Celtic". Which is complete nonsense. The player is banned, yes, but that ban wasn't confirmed until yesterday (maybe day before?).

At the time Midtjylland played Celtic the player was eligible for selection as a decision had not yet been made.

This is where you can see how moonhowlers are made.
Tell a wee half truth over and over again while changing it slightly each time.
Leave a bit of information out here and there.
Before you know it every low IQ knuckle dragger in green and grey is repeating it like it's truth.
The more nothing gets done about the injustice that they made up the more moonhowly they become.

The wee clown who run the pod Macnamaras in saying that Midtjylland played a Brazilian who was banned and that they should get the guaranteed Europa place that the Danes won; Absolutely shitin themselves they know the Czechs will beat them
Except Midtylland don’t yet have a guaranteed Europa place. They’re in the same boat as us, need to win this round of CL qualifiers to obtain a Europa place.

Except Midtylland don’t yet have a guaranteed Europa place. They’re in the same boat as us, need to win this round of CL qualifiers to obtain a Europa place.

something tells me thats incorrect, Im sure due to them being in the non champions path, they go straight into the EL groups if put out in this round

Finally unveiled the face of the guy who told Ange that the board are not his friends.

2nd question on this video

The first guy asks Hart if they are ready to put us back in our place :))

That first question man lol

'Joe you didn't play a lot of football last season, Celtic had a bad season......are you ready to put Rangers back in there place?'

It's as if someone got him to do that for a dare......instead it isn't, someone actually sat down and thought that was a good question to ask their new signing.

Absolute mentalists man.

I back Gerrard and celebrated our title, doesnt make me a good keeper!

Hart has been pish for a few seasons, as seen by his fall from Man City to 3rd choice keeper, then a panic buy for the scum
I was trying to be flippant, he speaks well and has good experience so I wouldnt have been completely opposed had he been joining us as a third choice keeper, would give McCrorie a chance to go out on loan.l

However, as a first choice, on that much money and for that long a contract, I am very glad he is joining them rather than us!

The video I posted was nothing to do with Hart and all to do with the morons asking him questions.

If Joe Hart still had it then one of the English teams would have taken him as 1st choice last season.

I can't wait to see the calamity when Hart and Arsefelt have to play it out through the back with each other while Kent, Alfie and Hagi press them into oblivion.
Lawwell wants a rule change to make the game "walking football" like the over 60s play. That way their defence might be able to catch someone.

something tells me thats incorrect, Im sure due to them being in the non champions path, they go straight into the EL groups if put out in this round
Yes, they go into group stage but the scum are clutching at straws.

From
I thought that Dempsey lent him a significant chunk of the money?
What I believe he asked Dempsey and rest of them to invest but they all declined, but Dempsey was at forefront to oust him after all debts were cleared and new investors looking to put capital in bunch of snakes.
WATP

'Joe you didn't play a lot of football last season, Celtic had a bad season......are you ready to put Rangers back in there place?'

It's as if someone got him to do that for a dare......instead it isn't, someone actually sat down and thought that was a good question to ask their new signing.

Absolute mentalists man.
Timmy would do well to remember that Rangers are now back in their place. Their rightful place at the top of the tree up here.
And by god it is hurting these khunts so much

Genuine question - has Ange won a game yet?
Now that’s not fair, look at the teams he has come up against: Midtylland have almost a full quarter of their wage budget, and they had to play them twice! Then how could you possibly expect a win against a newly promoted Scottish side? I know they are our rivals but give the man a break!

Absolute mentalists man.
The absolute state of those "interrogers". Hart must be aghast. Hell mend him.

To be fair, the media are helping to push this by reporting that "Midtjylland fielded an ineligible player against Celtic". Which is complete nonsense. The player is banned, yes, but that ban wasn't confirmed until yesterday (maybe day before?).

At the time Midtjylland played Celtic the player was eligible for selection as a decision had not yet been made.

This is where you can see how moonhowlers are made.
Tell a wee half truth over and over again while changing it slightly each time.
Leave a bit of information out here and there.
Before you know it every low IQ knuckle dragger in green and grey is repeating it like it's truth.
The more nothing gets done about the injustice that they made up the more moonhowly they become.
Your bang on, had the misfortune of being stuck in a queue earlier with a green and grey rag in front of me and another one of them, a guy hitting sixty was spouting this guff all excited about "that Danish mob huv done a leeja maaannn", left the shop and there he is stopping all and sundry about the " cheatin Danes". Shameless cretins...hahahhaaaa

Absolute mentalists man.
These cretins get a vote, ffs.

hqdefault.jpg

Absolute mentalists man.
It’s always about us. Did they genuinely say “our Aran gets back in their place” we are in our place ffs! Deranged hateful bastards

Your bang on, had the misfortune of being stuck in a queue earlier with a green and grey rag in front of me and another one of them, a guy hitting sixty was spouting this guff all excited about "that Danish mob huv done a leeja maaannn", left the shop and there he is stopping all and sundry about the " cheatin Danes". Shameless cretins...hahahhaaaa
We landed at Paphos airport today, picked up our luggage and went to leave the airport. What do we pass on the way out? Big fat 40 something shettleston with his replica shirt on, pished and arguing with his maw and da who must have been in their 70s. Gave the wee man a glance and he just shook his head “they really are all like that dad aren’t they” Aye son, they really are…

We landed at Paphos airport today, picked up our luggage and went to leave the airport. What do we pass on the way out? Big fat 40 something shettleston with his replica shirt on, pished and arguing with his maw and da who must have been in their 70s. Gave the wee man a glance and he just shook his head “they really are all like that dad aren’t they” Aye son, they really are…
Got an image of that scene in Still Game with Martin shouting at his maw how he wants a snowball

The scum are turning into a bad game of Football manager. It starts with grand ideas of a rebuild and bringing in dynamic and fast flowing football. A few defeats later and players knocking you back and lack of funds has you panicking. That panic turns to sheer desperation with only a few weeks left to the deadline you're now selecting the out of contract and transfer listed tabs. Bringing in has beens and players no one else wants. You then realise that after fluffing the transfer and squad numbers you haven't even begun training or sorted your tactics. You get that sorted only to find out your staff are absolute spackers who you think have never watched the game of football.
You then just decide to restart another game.
It’s like starting the game when your transfer budget is zero and wage budget is in a minus so need to start offering your big wage earners out for triple their price so that someone offers the bare minimum. Always start in hope but realise after a few weeks that your goosed. Ange is at this stage right now

Dig up poor Terry as he needs resurrected and killed off again to remind these tattie munchers yer 10 is fukced and we are the dominant force in Scotland for the years to come. GIRUT and WATP :shh:

Back