Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

B-D B-D B-D

Not getting wanked off enough by the media!

You can imagine him scouring the internet everyday looking for Celtic articles so he can be offended if they aren't pro Celtic. People like him will always see bias because of their own twisted viewpoint . This was another piece of nonsense from him the other day I genuinely wonder if he even watches Celtic games .

You can imagine him scouring the internet everyday looking for Celtic articles so he can be offended if they aren't pro Celtic. People like him will always see bias because of their own twisted viewpoint . This was another piece of nonsense from him the other day I genuinely wonder if he even watches Celtic games .

No Jimbo, that's the way to 6 guaranteed gubbings as a pot 4 team :)

Words are what I do for a living.

Trying to portray yourself as some kind of literary genius when in reality all you do in life is sit on your fat backside dragging your knuckles across a keyboard 365 days a year foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog about Rangers.

Am I crazy? Am I mad?

Lets just keep this short Forrest, you are indeed what psychologists would call a bat **** crazy bigot.

The battle to be (Ibrox) player of the season

Love how you've taken the time to edit out (Rangers) and replace it with (Ibrox). Your such an utterly insane pathetic little bigot Forrest.

Have these people seen the team of the years? How many Celtic players?

Funny cause you said the exact opposite when talking about the Europa league team of the year and how many Rangers players were in that.

Apparently when it suits your anti-Rangers agenda these "teams of the year" don't count unless yahoo players are in it.

This is what I do all day every day.

Aye congratulations on such a fantastic life. You don't leave the house and beg for money on the internet by regurgitating the same "pure sevco man" blog 7000 times a year well done sir.

Last edited:

No one cares who got 8 or 9 points, it has no relevance whatsoever. The aim is to get a points tally high enough to progress. One club done this, the other didn’t on multiple occasions, but you don’t hear about that in the media.

Forrest, have you ever thought of doing a few articles for Jackanory

"the lady's front bottom is not for turning"

It's quite amazing how much sensitive information about Rangers finances makes its way onto random Celtic Twitter accounts and is then taken as fact by the manky hordes :)

You can see right through these tramps,they lie in a darkened room in their maws house dreaming up this nonsense.From mcgobblegiver to the fake medic they are totally ruined by our successes and use this stuff as A wee comfort blanket.

Why are they obsessed with mentioning they got 9 points and we got 8? They beat the worst team in the competition twice then beat Betis' reserves in a dead rubber.

Using his logic, maybe the team that has amassed the most co-efficient points get the automatic CL place.

They really are as thick as shit!!

Back