Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Unmasked!

gn16.png

When a spam advert for a photoshop prankster on twitter unmasks him also:

photo-2022-11-24-21-46-20.jpg

This is exceptional, even by their standards. So embarrassing.

The Sellick influence could be felt in the 15 minutes that Australia didn't get ragdolled. Not to mention the strong Celtic influence on a Japan team with just one of their players, who was hooked at half time. Good grief.

Put us in there and we have the chance of going all the way.

Im sold!

This is exceptional, even by their standards. So embarrassing.

The Sellick influence could be felt in the 15 minutes that Australia didn't get ragdolled. Not to mention the strong Celtic influence on a Japan team with just one of their players, who was hooked at half time. Good grief.
Angie's influence is everywhere in football. Brazil 1970, Real Madrid 1960's, Tiki-Taka of Barcelona, Arsenal's invincibles, Pep's Man City. The list is endless. The man also taught clubs how to get pumped in Europe.

Angie really is the second coming, one day he has influence on Japan, next day hes influencing Beale! What a guy, fuds!
Michael Beale started with Futsal for children in a church hall in Bromley. Then went to Chelsea, Liverpool,São Paulo, Liverpool,Rangers , Aston Villa,QPR and back to Rangers. All those influences players and managers he met on that journey did nothing for him.

What did it for him was a unkempt Australian who turned Japanese football on its head by winning one title . This is the fantasy that Forrest wants to believe . I guess spending time watching the likes of Klopp up close has nothing on watching flange from a distance.

James Forrest has spent most of the world cup raging about Rangers , VAR , SFA and the media. But today's output is up there with his most mental takes ever , today he accuses Michael Beale of copying flange.

All Fat Flangebaws has done is get the cheque book out and outspend everyone no great secret to his success domestically. Creepy uncle fester makes it out that he alone invented attacking football or something.

But we've seen in Europe where he can't simply outspend the competition how pish he really is.

Who was the last yahoo manager to go an entire calendar year without a single victory in Europe before Flange?

All Fat Flangebaws has done is get the cheque book out and outspend everyone no great secret to his success domestically. Creepy uncle fester makes it out that he alone invented attacking football or something.

But we've seen in Europe where he can't simply outspend the competition how pish he really is.

Who was the last yahoo manager to go an entire calendar year without a single victory in Europe before Flange?
The guy's a bitter and twisted bawbag, . He'll rant about us no matter what.

As a sane individual, what i don’t understand, is why cant they just be happy that they appear to have a good manager who has made them strong in the spl? Why do they then need to focus soley on us and our manager. Its so so weird
It’s because they don’t actually support their team. Their whole existence revolves around Rangers and what we’re doing and how they can get one over us we occupy their thoughts 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

As a sane individual, what i don’t understand, is why cant they just be happy that they appear to have a good manager who has made them strong in the spl? Why do they then need to focus soley on us and our manager. Its so so weird
They tried to make me go to rehab I said no no no

Put us in there and we have the chance of going all the way.

Im sold!

Couldn't even beat Shaktar with all their woes.

They've played 8 games against European opposition this year and only managed 2 draws.

If they had drawn Napoli in their group then there's every chance they could have got the unwanted record that we got, apart from the hitting the post v Real trophy!!

James Forrest has spent most of the world cup raging about Rangers , VAR , SFA and the media. But today's output is up there with his most mental takes ever , today he accuses Michael Beale of copying flange.

Bloody hell, I didn’t know that Tim’s had a copyright to attacking football
Must take it out in this poor fella to be so angry all the time

It’s because they don’t actually support their team. Their whole existence revolves around Rangers and what we’re doing and how they can get one over us we occupy their thoughts 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
I even had an acquaintance admit to me that he hates Rangers more than he loves Celtic and gets more pleasure from a Rangers defeat than a run of the mill Celtic win.

Couldn't even beat Shaktar with all their woes.

They've played 8 games against European opposition this year and only managed 2 draws.

If they had drawn Napoli in their group then there's every chance they could have got the unwanted record that we got, apart from the hitting the post v Real trophy!!
Best chances Fc when they make missing the best chances into a tournament a thing, they will win it.

Its actually quite funny.

Managers in these interviews are well prepared with stock answers that will make the fans happy such as promises of attacking play and 100% effort etc.

So when this daftie hears the usual answers from the Celtic manager he thinks it's amazing and unique but from any other manager it's just copying Celtic.

I mean, Beale is hardly going to say "I don't believe in asking the players to give 100% so I will only be asking for 87% effort and we'll probably start winding that down with about 15 minutes to go in games and don't expect us to try and score goals all the time either we will score goals only when it suits us and probably not that many of them to be honest."

These eejits acting like saying the team will give full effort for the entire game is some kind of new bold philosophy.

Two primary reasons (A) the majority of that mob hate Rangers more than they like Celtic. (B) If that fat nonce Forrest focused only on Celtic he'd have fewer hits than Rick Ashley.

They are raised from birth to hate Rangers it's all they know. That cult of a club would have a core support of about 10k fans maximum if Rangers didn't exist.

Two primary reasons (A) the majority of that mob hate Rangers more than they like Celtic. (B) If that fat nonce Forrest focused only on Celtic he'd have fewer hits than Rick Ashley.

They are raised from birth to hate Rangers it's all they know. That cult of a club would have a core support of about 10k fans maximum if Rangers didn't exist.
As evidenced when we were down the leagues and the banners had more season tickets than mutants did.

They had more turn out for the signing of Brenda than most of their home games that season.

Back