Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

“Could have been 5-0 up after an hour and it wouldn’t have been unfair”

They were actually 2-0 down. I don’t think they are liars, I just think they are thick.
I’ve just gone and watched the games. Astonishing that Sellick fans think they played well. Real Madrid took their foot off the gas. It could have been double figures. Nice to hear the hurt in Rob McLean’s voice too.

“WE actually allowed ourselves to believe that Ange Postecoglou was different. That this Celtic manager moved and had his being on a plane far above that on which the rest of us exist. That he was impervious to the false glamour of money and ambition and that instead he was possessed of a value system characterised by loyalty, self-denial and a desire daily to perform small acts of mercy for the sick and the dying.“

“allowed ourselves to believe” - This is called delusion.
“being on a plane far above“ - Aye to London.
the false glamour of money” - We’ll hear no more of their bank balance then.
acts of mercy for the sick & the dying” - They wanted him to run a Hospice?

In a wide field, it would be hard to find a better summation of their psyche. They can create, with ease, a scenario that bears no resemblance to fact, then start a hullabaloo when said scenario is not followed.

If this was a bear at the madam, excellent work!

acts of mercy for the sick & the dying”

Is that cos he took on a very sick club, that if they get their just desserts ill be dying

They hit the post!! Thats as good as a win isnt it

An utter bellend of a guy.

Even his mannerisms
This Irish journalist often criticises Celtic he posted these two tweets yesterday and the replies were carnage lol. He is a St Pats and Spurs fan .

bbcode image

Hahaha he didn't have get under their skin. And of course they resort to sectarian insults, when the guy is more than likely an Irish Catholic. They're are an absolute pollution.

What's the "West Brit" stuff ? Are they mocking Welsh people or just an insult to genuine Irish people who don't buy into how real their plasticness is?
Non-sectarian Irishmen - ie the decent majority - are called 'West Brits' by the bitter ones.

I first heard the term in the late 80s. One of my oldest friends - godfather of my eldest - is from Dublin. We were on the same Xerox graduate intake in London in 1984. He joined Compaq as a sales manager around 1989/90 and spent a week in the factory in Erskine as part of his induction.

We went for a pint when he came back. He told me he'd ended up in some Republican slop house in Clydebank one evening and was hounded for not knowing/not singing their 'Ra ditties.

"I never knew the term but they called me a West Brit! That I'm not a real Irishman!!! And they are fucking Scottish!!!!"

I, of course, laughed like a drain.

Back