Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Not like Celtic people wanting someone else punished for not breaking the rules /law. Whilst also expecting themselves to avoid sanctions for actually flouting rules.
Or to be adding their tuppence worth to a situation that hasn’t that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
Not like them to be hypocrites though.
Where was the angst when their scum support were superglue-ing fire exits closed?
Or when Jim Kerr claimed to have buried a crucifix in the turf at Ibrox?
That was just a laugh, just the craic, just “cheeky hoops fans” indulging in some banter, wasn’t it.

No surprise about this moron's take on things but if your going to write about something at least do proper research. The SPFL don't govern the Women's game the SWPL do,two separate organisations dummy.

Punishing Rangers for the SPFL breaking their own rules?
For the SPFL expecting, demanding, we break our contract with our partners, we’ve to be punished?
Feckin moron.
We’re actually supposed to, expected us to, put the interests of clubs,who put us in critical danger, ahead of our own interests.
They did nothing to look after themselves when they voted us out of the league and down to the fourth division, yet we are to put their interests first.
Like super-duper, oh so benevolent Celtic did in those days?
They gave not a single to the other clubs when they tried to mastermind our demise.
Didn’t care a jot that sponsors contracts would be reduced to where we are now.

Rangers should be trying to garner support from clubs in the Scottish leagues for the most severe sporting sanctions possible levelled against this mob for enabling paedophiles and the subsequent collusion and conspiracy to cover up for decades after (and during) the fact.
The narrative should be framed as a simple dichotomy, you’re either PRO paedophillia or AGAINST paedophillia.
I am f&ckin sick of being constantly preached to by this pious shower of degenerate beasts.
I agree but only after they’ve been found guilty and are paying compensation.

Unfortunately Scotland is a weird country in which elected representatives think that abusing 300 children isn’t as bad as using a tax loophole and Green Party deviants get elected regularly.

I genuinely don’t think any real desire exists among the majority of fans from other clubs to see that disgusting club punished for anything.
Must have been the same daunting prospect for the victims of Weinstein, Epstein, R Kelly and the News of the World but as the saying goes Evil triumphs if good people do nothing.

This fecking idiot is deranged.

Would shite like this even enter our heads with a loaned player of theirs?

What next?
Ibrox FC have two extra ball boys in place at Ibrox.
Shut the place down.
It's bollocks anyway, Sima has rehabbed at Rangers with Brighton's approval they will know everything about his rehab. The moron even got it wrong about how he became injured blaming it on Rangers . It happened in training when he was on international duty . The fear is ripping out of that blog .

Or to be adding their tuppence worth to a situation that hasn’t that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
Where was the angst when their scum support were superglue-ing fire exits closed?
That was just a laugh, just the craic, just “cheeky hoops fans” indulging in some banter, wasn’t it.
Handcuffing themselves to goalposts, players wiping their nose on a corner flag, and so on, and so on.

Has he considered that Rangers have in all likelihood paid a loan fee to sign him for the season so technically while he is with us and we are paying his wages he would therefore for the season be our player.

Has he considered that Rangers have in all likelihood paid a loan fee to sign him for the season so technically while he is with us and we are paying his wages he would therefore for the season be our player.
Exactly this.
He is our player until his contract with us ends.
One more thing, when did we cause his current injury?

"Celtic ARE entitled to take a risk with THEIR own players"

Ficed that for you fatso

a basic grasp of the English language might help the educated majority actually understand your inane slabberings
I thought you were going to question his moral and ethical stance here and point out the confusion of his views that he doesn’t like it but thinks is wretched club are entitled to do what they want.
I guess we should accept his view that Celtic is not a moral or ethical football club.

It's an international break and this spaz can't take a day off. He can't stop talking about the Rangers.... The only show in town.
They think they can command respect and we will follow what they want done about our team selection and want other clubs to dictate our selection policy

They are lunatics

"Celtic blogger"

- writing articles about the morality of Rangers playing their loan players.

Deary me.
If we had a blogger who devoted as much time writing about them as Forrest does about us then the blog wouldn't last very long and they'd get called out on it.

The guy thinks that he's churning out these articles ridiculing us when in fact he's probably a figure of ridicule for both sets of supporters

More lies and fear .

Just because the player is contracted to you doesn't mean you should have the right risk injury and cause damage to their future career. They are human beings, clubs do not own the players, they have a duty of care to them, putting your employee at risk is scum behavior

I used to know a few lads who used to roadcrew for simple minds - Kerr was universally despised by them all and referred to as "Wan"

I used to know a few lads who used to roadcrew for simple minds - Kerr was universally despised by them all and referred to as "Wan"
I’ve actually never believed the story to be honest.
However, I knew some guys from Castlemilk/Simshill/Spittal area who knew him and would agree and this was before his pop stardom days.

They like to take offence for everyone else. In fact the only ones The don't take offence for are us!
They didn’t take offence at 1200 Jews including women and children being murdered by Hamas on 7th October.
Now what’s more serious the death of 1200 Jews or a rug placed over a badge.
Dead easy for them it’s that badge!

More lies and fear .

I don’t know how this lunatic manages to do joined up writing as he doesn’t do joined up thinking.
He seems to be acting on behalf of Sima as if concerned about his welfare.
I think far more likely concerned about a potential threat.

Curiously he claims to have innermost knowledge of Rangers Medical Set Up as Rangers apparently pushed Sima too far and caused his injury.
That’s the only explanation for his truth which basically is a load of made up lies and a figment of a rancid imagination.

If indeed Rangers acted like he claims does he think that other clubs would happily loan Rangers multi million £ assets like Diallo £20m or Silva £35m.
Summary he’s a moon man and zealot.

Back