Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This full blog is just lies and embarrassing at no point did Clement say anything like this clown has wrote.

One bit at a time here

1. Show me where Clement has said what Rangers are prepared to do.
2. Why should this game have been played the previous week?
Is this in the rules somewhere?
3. Celtic, and others, may well need to play at Dens Park but only if the pitch is playable.
4. The goal difference one.
We’ve already won 5-0 there so will playing at Dens Park be such a hardship?
5. Tannadice doesn’t have VAR, shouldn’t that disqualify that ground?
6. Best till last!
It’s nice that the author accepts none of this is the fault of Dundee’s fans and that the should get to see their team.
If only he, or one of his ilk, had piped up in 2012 when Rangers fans only wanted to see their team but were thrown to the wolves along with the club’s owner after financial issues and before the club had actually been found guilty of anything!

temp-Imagep-U48x9.avif

Sounds to me someone else is rattled and it isn't Rangers.

Sporting integrity? You mean like breaking the SPFLs rules about giving away tickets and then facing no sanctions? That sort of sporting integrity? I find myself stopping reading his shite earlier and earlier.

I could be wrong but I reckon I could challenge a Celtic paranoid supporter to a game of top trumps.

For example:

‘Refs are pure biased look at cadettes chopped off goal’

Reply ‘David Robertson goal flagged for offside’

I honestly reckon we could find a like for like situation to every decision that went against them that has favoured them. Question is would any of them be willing to take the challenge?
"We should've had a pen for a Goldson handball (even though the rules state you're allowed to protect your face.)"
"Sakala(?) getting hauled out of the air by Dundee United player."

Fun game.

"We should've had a pen for a Goldson handball (even though the rules state you're allowed to protect your face.)"
"Sakala(?) getting hauled out of the air by Dundee United player."

Fun game.

You can use another handball for that one. AJ handball at their midden in December. Doesn’t matter if offside or not. They didn’t deem it a pk like Goldson one - the offside is irrelevant.

You can use another handball for that one. AJ handball at their midden in December. Doesn’t matter if offside or not. They didn’t deem it a pk like Goldson one - the offside is irrelevant.
Good shout. Should try to use like for like examples. That Dundee United one just riles me as it was so blatant and seems to have been forgotten about.

One bit at a time here

1. Show me where Clement has said what Rangers are prepared to do.
2. Why should this game have been played the previous week?
Is this in the rules somewhere?
3. Celtic, and others, may well need to play at Dens Park but only if the pitch is playable.
4. The goal difference one.
We’ve already won 5-0 there so will playing at Dens Park be such a hardship?
5. Tannadice doesn’t have VAR, shouldn’t that disqualify that ground?
6. Best till last!
It’s nice that the author accepts none of this is the fault of Dundee’s fans and that the should get to see their team.
If only he, or one of his ilk, had piped up in 2012 when Rangers fans only wanted to see their team but were thrown to the wolves along with the club’s owner after financial issues and before the club had actually been found guilty of anything!
Sums up their attitude.
Fairness has a different criteria, dependant upon who its being given to!
Great post.

I've liked a lot of posts this prick quotes. Here's a quote for you: "%^*& off you sad, fat gimp and report on stories about your own club. There's a big one you're ignoring right now. Also, you're a fat lady's front bottom."

‘The Celtic Blog’ is the biggest misnomer ever. Mentions us probably at a 10/1 ratio it mentions the scum. A fantasist storyteller of epic proportions who leads the saddest life ever. It must be exhausting being that much of a sad deranged bigot. I should probably pity them but I would rather laugh!
100/1 ratio would be generous.

I'm going to write a Celtic blog so I can talk about Rangers til my heart is content. This is a guy who went his holidays to Tenerife but sat in a cafe writing his blog all about..... The Rangers.
We are the oxygen he breathes.
I've posted this before about his blogs it shows why he writes so much about Rangers . So yesterday Maeda was ruled out injured for today's game possibly for longer so he did a blog on that. Look at the views on the tweet.

He also did another blog where he accused Rangers of trying to get the Dundee game played behind closed doors at a neutral venue. You would think the injury blog would get more views.

For crazy theories how about the masonic referees that have failed to stop them winning the majority of trophies in the last 12 years and when one does not play cellic ba' rules he is rounded on and slated by the usual puppets via the willing 4th estate.
winning a cup final by an offside goal, a title by zoom whilst the rest of the UK played on carrying forward a cup final into a new season with one side strengthened and the other weakened as a result of covid halt relegation, another who does not his history!

You should read the whole blog starts off having another go at McCoist before descending into paranoia and utter nonsense about how its not Dundee's fault. If Dundee do manage to stay in the top six one of Celtic's away games will be at Dundee . You just know this cretin would be writing all kinds of pish if their game got postponed.

Trigger the threat of litigation.
You’ve spent decades avoiding litigation for your boys club scandal which seems to have evaded your chain of thought.

Mitigation when another ground 300 yards can host games without problem how dumb can you be.

Back