Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I never saw that on here I saw some idiots on Twitter posting similar views. It's amazing where some people will let their imaginations go to when they dislike a player because he has lost form.
It's just modern culture. Everything is blown way out of proportion.

Goldson played every game in a season where we set a defensive record. In his time at the club, stats show us to be better with him playing. I am now in the camp that it's time for a new look defense but I wouldn't post on social slating someone who should by default demand the respect of our fan base.

Donny, if there really is a conspiracy to aide Rangers then why would the Kilmarnock keeper have been allowed at least double the amount of time allowed before releasing the ball?

Before the clock is at 5 minutes he's broke the rule at least 3 times, could have been a warning, then a booking and then off. Surely a conspiracy ot would use the rules to its advantage?

Why would he have VAR go against his penalty decision and ask him to review the incident, indicating they believe he's made a clear and obvious error. Surely in a conspiracy it would have been given initially nevermind sticking with the decision after a review.

Why, if it were a conspiracy are Rangers never awarded a drop ball. Why does a hibs player hitting a free kick of their own players face result in a retake.

Why is it that when a Motherwell player fall over and brings down his team mate they get a free kick?

The irony of you questioning others sanity when it is clearly you that can see outside you urine smelling little echo chamber.

Where do you even start with this pish it's classic listening to morons and believing everything they say because you hate Rangers. Spelling mistakes and bullshit claims about being on FIFA lists . FFP is run by UEFA you thick clown. Rangers weren't on any list of five clubs ,UEFA withheld money from eight clubs that breached rules of FFP .

That Cecil teapot chap should actually learn the history they sing about knowing, Cecil old boy, if you're on here lurking, it wasn't us supporting the nazis during WW2.
Guess who did though?

Strange they weren’t as vocal about Fascism when this guy was a poster boy for them.

515999eb69bedd5624000016

Back