Kevin De Bruyne

World class. His vision & awerness is frightening.

He'll be a contender for POTY this season.
When he plays well, City play well.

He's been great but I still think he's a bit light.

He really needs to open his shoulders as City are now playing around him

ridiculous stuff from him today though the movement from the rest of the team was outstanding too.
Next level shit from City

Just watched the City goals there. What the %^*& at some of those passes. Truly world class.

You can see how much he's developed under Pep. He's a shoe in for player of the year already at this rate.

City are sensational.

He's been class for a while now but today must surely have been his finest match. Incredible display of how, when and where to pass a ball. Simply outstanding

I always thought he had a bit about him at Chelsea and was surprised he didn't cut it with them. He has matured into an incredible talent. A World Class player in the true sense of the word.He would walk into any team on the planet. An absolute joy to watch as a footballer

Watching him last season and some weeks I thought "That guy is the best footballer in the world" and other weeks I thought " Who the hell ever told that guy he could play football."
This season he has been excellent so far and today he was just sublime. Some of those passes and his vision were out of this world.

At that time they were a lot younger and there were more established names in front of them to be fair
You know Mourinho sent Lukaku packing on loan to Everton when he missed a shootout
penalty in a world club championship title game.even after he was ripping it up at Goodison
he still didn't want him back.

You know Mourinho sent Lukaku packing on loan to Everton when he missed a shootout
penalty in a world club championship title game.even after he was ripping it up at Goodison
he still didn't want him back.

Because Drogba was better and latterly so was Costa.

Can see him scooping the ballon dor over the next few years as messi and Ronaldo begin their descent to retirement. I'd say him and Neymar are the best in the world currently (form wise, that is - Messi is obviously the GOAT)

He's the definition of the creative, dynamic midfielder.

Can open up a defence with one single pass.

Actually reminds me of Guti the former Real Madrid play maker mixed with Iniesta.

In the SPfL he would get crippled, elbowed by Broonie and all the other hammer throwers kicked upside down ,physically assaulted and booker appealing , then repeatedly replayed and tried by video for any form of reprisal and put on charges for simulation to be on the verge of suspension by Tony the Mhank, thats why our game is totally Phucked in Scotland.

I was previously a bit 'meh' about him & couldn't really see what all the fuss was about, but that was an absolute passing masterclass.

World class with 32 assists to his name at city. Strapon just wouldnt play him as he's genetically deformed

He's having a tremendous season. I guess it helps when you have quality players all around you. City look very impressive just now. An average of 3.6 goals scored per game is some going in the EPL.

He's having a tremendous season. I guess it helps when you have quality players all around you. City look very impressive just now. An average of 3.6 goals scored per game is some going in the EPL.

It was back in the 19th century that a team has started so well goal wise in England.

I remember folk asking what it would be like if Real Madrid or Barcelona played in the EPL and some of the score lines week in week out, well I think we are going to as close to seeing that this season with Man City .

They are at home to Burnley next week and would anyone be surprised if it’s another 5,6 or 7 goal win?

City's second yesterday was sublime. Similar to Argentina's against Serbia in the World Cup. The key pass from De Bruyne on the edge of the box was magnificent! His pass for Sane's goal was even better

It was back in the 19th century that a team has started so well goal wise in England.

I remember folk asking what it would be like if Real Madrid or Barcelona played in the EPL and some of the score lines week in week out, well I think we are going to as close to seeing that this season with Man City .

They are at home to Burnley next week and would anyone be surprised if it’s another 5,6 or 7 goal win?

Nope, I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

I'd be very surprised considering Burnley have not lost away to Chelsea Spurs and Liverpool already this season.

Back