Kevin Harper binned by Lochee United after five days as manager

About a hundred committee men at that club! Scot Symon's old junior club are they ones to Follow Follow in Dundee, the famous Violet.

Last edited:
Just passing on my tales of mixing with the rich and famous on the Glasgow to Edinburgh bus. I saw Gary Wilmot on it once too.
Aye but did you see Eileen McCallum of Take The High Road and River City fame? Did you???
She was sitting across from my wife and I - we were BF and GF back then which doesn’t really add to this incredible story but I thought it was worth mentioning- and she (McCallum, not my then GF, now wife) was a f.ucking boot!
She was learning her lines and made sure everyone knew it by grandly waving her arm about and staring out the window in deep contemplation.
Anyway… these two old dears reticently approached her and said they were massive fans but she abruptly said “I’m working” and then freaked out when one of the women stumbled after the bus hit a bump in the road. You would have thought McCallum had been stabbed, I don’t even think the woman touched her, it was tragic.
After that day my GF (now wife) and I made a pact to learn how to drive so that we wouldn’t need to share buses with up their own arse actresses, dangerous old ladies and *Kevin f.ucking Harper.

*any time I have seen or heard him he has came across very well and seems like a decent guy. He’s so far removed from the likes of @dcbear and his celebrity tittle tattle.

Aye but did you see Eileen McCallum of Take The High Road and River City fame? Did you???
She was sitting across from my wife and I - we were BF and GF back then which doesn’t really add to this incredible story but I thought it was worth mentioning- and she (McCallum, not my then GF, now wife) was a f.ucking boot!
She was learning her lines and made sure everyone knew it by grandly waving her arm about and staring out the window in deep contemplation.
Anyway… these two old dears reticently approached her and said they were massive fans but she abruptly said “I’m working” and then freaked out when one of the women stumbled after the bus hit a bump in the road. You would have thought McCallum had been stabbed, I don’t even think the woman touched her, it was tragic.
After that day my GF (now wife) and I made a pact to learn how to drive so that we wouldn’t need to share buses with up their own arse actresses, dangerous old ladies and *Kevin f.ucking Harper.

*any time I have seen or heard him he has came across very well and seems like a decent guy. He’s so far removed from the likes of @dcbear and his celebrity tittle tattle.
She sounds like a proper bus wanker.

Back