Kevin Nisbet

Kevin Nisbet was in the members lounge tonight, got me thinking as I’m not sure he’s a Rangers fan by any means. Quick Google to see how he’s been getting on lately and it appears he’s fallen out with Neil Harris at Millwall. Wonder if he’s on the cards for next season?

Left out of the squad last weekend due to a “disciplinary matter” not sure how long he has left on his contract. He was with his agent tonight so might be one to keep an eye on
His agent does favour the Rangers, unlike Nisbet.

Last edited:
A bit of a weird one. I thought he was a fully paid up member of the Provo going by the discussions about him on here. Why the hell would he be at Ibrox?

He ticks the Scottish box for Europe, and he's been decent in the league we play in, but other than that, didn't understand the clamour to sign him when he was linked with us in the past.

A bit of a weird one. I thought he was a fully paid up member of the Provo going by the discussions about him on here. Why the hell would he be at Ibrox?

He ticks the Scottish box for Europe, and he's been decent in the league we play in, but other than that, didn't understand the clamour to sign him when he was linked with us in the past.
Probably had the chance to go to the game and went along in the hope that he'd be present when celtc won the league.

We had a thread like this before and someone linked an article where he said he wasn't a fan of either of the Old Firm.

Another Millwall-mentioning post - not an Aussie this time - which is nice

Edit: Joking aside. Summer 2021 deadline day he wanted to sign for Rangers but deal didn't happen

Last edited:
We had a thread like this before and someone linked an article where he said he wasn't a fan of either of the Old Firm.
Yeah, he tried to say that, but a quick check if his old twitter showed he was a Celtic fan growing up. Clearly would jump at a move to Rangers now he's a professional football player

Millwall fans thought quite highly of him at first, but he’s drifted downwards, how much due to injury am not sure.

Saw him in the flesh for Millwall and I was not impressed. I thought, this cant be the same Nisbet that was tearing it up in the SPL.

No thanks on 3 things.
A) Hes 1 of them.
B) He's not even English Championship material never mind Rangers.
C) He's Shit.

Really wish we'd stop looking for older players from the bloody Championship.

Whats wrong with players from Belgium, Netherlands etc.
I get that they'll cost more but id rather have quality over quantity.
4 top signings for the spine of the team & we'll be a totally different team.

I’d like us to have a go at signing Mika Biereth.
21 with 15 goals and 10 assists across 2 different leagues including ours.

Only 1 year left on his Arsenal deal and on pretty low wages at the moment.
The kind of player you could develop for a couple of years and have sell on potential but has already shown he can score regularly and assist so his game isn’t just about sticking the ball in the net.

Back