Kevin Nisbet

A bit of a weird one. I thought he was a fully paid up member of the Provo going by the discussions about him on here. Why the hell would he be at Ibrox?

He ticks the Scottish box for Europe, and he's been decent in the league we play in, but other than that, didn't understand the clamour to sign him when he was linked with us in the past.
Maybe he's a target for Dundee and he was up to have a closer look at them?
It can't be us...

some recent comments from Hibs fans are there is talk amongst them that there has been falling out down at Millwall.

They also say he has a rotten attitude, always moaning at other players (see Ryan Porteous), the manner of his transfer request at Hibs and face was tripping him when he was denied the chance to leave.

Dr Waller will be rubbing his hands together at the thought of all the extra overtime he will get from signing yet another injury prone player.

He must have made a fortune in overtime payments from all the crocked players we have signed.

Money? He’d be cheaper than either of those 2. We spent a chunk of our summer budget in the January transfer window to get Diomande, Silva and Cortes in so I doubt there’s too much left to spend.

Hopefully there’s nothing in it though.
I’m confused by this part. Silva and Cortes were loans, we haven’t spent any of our summer budget on getting them in. Only Diomande is an obligation to buy in summer.

Dr Waller will be rubbing his hands together at the thought of all the extra overtime he will get from signing yet another injury prone player.

He must have made a fortune in overtime payments from all the crocked players we have signed.
It’ll be interesting to see if he is still here. Clement made it clear he wasn’t happy with the medical team and said there would be changes made.

I’d like us to have a go at signing Mika Biereth.
21 with 15 goals and 10 assists across 2 different leagues including ours.

Only 1 year left on his Arsenal deal and on pretty low wages at the moment.
The kind of player you could develop for a couple of years and have sell on potential but has already shown he can score regularly and assist so his game isn’t just about sticking the ball in the net.
On board with this, done well at both Motherwell and Sturm Graz this season.

Couldnt care less who a player supports if they are good enough. I'd sign Neil Lennon, even in his current state,and play him upfront with a member of the swiss guard if it was guaranteed it would win us the league. The problem with Nesbit isnt who he supports, its that he is a bang average sick note. We have our quota of that full as it is.

I Would have taken him a couple of years ago. He was a good penalty box striker in our league and at the time thought he was slightly better than shankland. Things have changed a bit since then though.

Actually witnessed Nisbet leaving a rebel pub in East Kilbride a couple of years back singing a rebel tune. No denial possible.

He's a really good player who's scored several goals against both us and Celtic. He's had a poor season at Millwall goalscoring wise and has barely played since the end of January. He had a bad injury while at Hibs though and it seems he hasn't been able to get back to his best since.

He won't be joining Dundee bearing in mind the fee Millwall paid just 12 months ago and the wages he'll be on.

I don’t know the guy, just heard his name in the passing.

A very well known member on here I believe knows him well!
Works with Jim Traynor, and has/ hadthe McCrorie twins in his ‘stable’ amongst others.

He's a really good player who's scored several goals against both us and Celtic. He's had a poor season at Millwall goalscoring wise and has barely played since the end of January. He had a bad injury while at Hibs though and it seems he hasn't been able to get back to his best since.

He won't be joining Dundee bearing in mind the fee Millwall paid just 12 months ago and the wages he'll be on.
He knows where the goals are.
Maybe try and nab him on loan, as Roofe's replacement?
Would happily punt the majority of our striking force right now.

An injured striker that has played 27 games (under 40% of Millwall's games) this season and scored 5 goals?

Nah, I'm about done with players Gerrard thought were decent.

It’ll be interesting to see if he is still here. Clement made it clear he wasn’t happy with the medical team and said there would be changes made.
Not quite though he said he needs changes in the injuries and conditioning areas of the club so not neccessarily Dr / Medical as far as I heard it

Not quite though he said he needs changes in the injuries and conditioning areas of the club so not neccessarily Dr / Medical as far as I heard it
In one of his latest press conferences they asked him about the rebuild and the player overhaul and he said yeah and not just players there’s other areas also, and then spoke about not being happy with the injury situation so I took that as being linked. Just my opinion ofc.

He knows where the goals are.
Maybe try and nab him on loan, as Roofe's replacement?
Would happily punt the majority of our striking force right now.

I assumed we would be avoiding players with a history of injuries but you do wonder why he was at Ibrox with his agent.

No idea if he is wanted by Rangers, no idea if he would want to play for us, and no idea how he has played at Millwall.

I do think, though, that the Nisbet who played for Hibs against us a few times was a very capable goalscorer at SPFL level. If that player was in our forward line, he could be a similar type to Kris Boyd. A regular and reliable scorer in our bread and butter games, but not quite at the level needed when it comes to Europe or the toughest domestic fixtures.

No idea if he is wanted by Rangers, no idea if he would want to play for us, and no idea how he has played at Millwall.

I do think, though, that the Nisbet who played for Hibs against us a few times was a very capable goalscorer at SPFL level. If that player was in our forward line, he could be a similar type to Kris Boyd. A regular and reliable scorer in our bread and butter games, but not quite at the level needed when it comes to Europe or the toughest domestic fixtures.
We’ve lacked that sort of flat track bully SPFL sort for a while. Some may say Dessers is it, but I’d still look to bring Shankland in for that role.

Has Michael O'Halloran taught us nothing?
Hopefully Nisbet was at the game because he is signing for Dundee.
I think MOH was just shite. I mean, he hardly went on to better things after us. I still wouldn't take Nisbet though, would rather give young Lovelace an extra year on his contract and at least 25 games in the first team to see if he kicks on. Which I honestly think he will.

My first thought was maybe he is gojng to Dundee but then a bit strange he was in the members lounge.
Not anywhere near what we need at all but also need to keep in mind that our homegrown quota left us struggling with a squad in Europe this season. We are losing Ryan Jack and possibly Scott Wright. We are going to need to sign Scottish players this window.
He is pally with Tiffoney who plays for Dundee, I’d reckon that’s why he was there.

We’ve lacked that sort of flat track bully SPFL sort for a while. Some may say Dessers is it, but I’d still look to bring Shankland in for that role.
I can only judge what I saw in his Hibs days, but Nisbet was younger, more mobile, had better link up play, and had a bigger resale value than Shankland. He was every bit as good a finisher.

On the minus side, he supports the wrong team, though! And his injury might have changed all that.

Back