Kevin Thomson's body language

Hmmm, people really need to settle re Thomson. I really like him and he really bought into Rangers. But he’s a big hivs fan like all his children.

you’re not talking about a Boyd or John brown here.

I never knew this, he certainly comes across as one of us and for that he will do for me. I imagine Graham Roberts kids never wore Rangers tops either.

Love em both

Self proclaimed Hibs fan. Never hides it on social media or comms. Clearly massive respect for our club though.

Well he did hide it very well when he was calling Rangers us in the boxing day game v Hibs.

Now, I know fine well that he is a Hibs supporter but it's safe to say he is very much a Rangers man as well.

The greatest ever Ranger was a Jambo remember.

Everyone in the game knows what they're about and the poison that exudes from their pores. Even yesterday, Gardiner said he can't believe he's going to agree with Stewart. Even staff at a Championship club know the complete shite that comes from the mouths of them and what they stand for

All of the above is correct

- die hard Hibs fan
- best mate is Scott Brown
- huge respect for our club & is a Rangers man

The best thing about it is you can tell he’s 100% genuine when he refers to us, a good coach, good pundit & a genuinely nice guy.

However, his use of the word “footy” means he loses MYGERS points :))

Also
Scott Brown is also one of his best friends.
However, to me, this makes his “protection” of our club even more admirable and to be appreciated.
An employee and trusted by Gerrard and Wilson to bring through our youths. Can support who he wants, that's what makes us different to them. Doing a good job we don't care, doing a really good job we really don't care. Doing a bad job, then chase that dirty spoon burner out of our club :))
In fact Thomson has plenty in the bank he could do a bad job and not lose any face with most fans but he would lose his job

Folk hate the fact Halliday is still pally with Allan, like they have a right over an individual's personal life.

Self proclaimed Hibs fan. Never hides it on social media or comms. Clearly massive respect for our club though.
That’s the key here.
I’m happy that somebody not born and bred can promote our club.
Tell me, who’d you want in a trench with you between Thomson and, for example Gordon Dalziel?
(Or Billy Dodds or Derek Ferguson?)

Well he did hide it very well when he was calling Rangers us in the boxing day game v Hibs.

Now, I know fine well that he is a Hibs supporter but it's safe to say he is very much a Rangers man as well.

I'm not knocking him. Love the man. At least he's open and honest about it, I actually respect that more.

I remember thinking it was slightly weird that he was on Comms for that game as part of him would be wanting Hibs to win.

The 'us' makes sense as he is a Rangers employee.

That’s the key here.
I’m happy that somebody not born and bred can promote our club.
Tell me, who’d you want in a trench with you between Thomson and, for example Gordon Dalziel?
(Or Billy Dodds or Derek Ferguson?)

Exactly. As long as you give your all to our club and respect it you will always be accepted. Glad he doesn't feel the need to pretend he is something he is not.

Great point and many more of our greats supported other clubs before joining us.
Actually, more than half of our “greatest ever team” weren’t originally chosen.

I'm not knocking him. Love the man. At least he's open and honest about it, I actually respect that more.

I remember thinking it was slightly weird that he was on Comms for that game as part of him would be wanting Hibs to win.

The 'us' makes sense as he is a Rangers employee.
I can get by it with thinking it's like your wee English team,

Heard Thomson speak at a H&H event a few years ago - spoke very well and can see his passion for Rangers and the job he now does for the club.

Been listening to the a few of the older Open Goal podcasts - Gary O’Conner, Steve Fletcher, both when asked who was the best of that crop of Hibs players that came through say Thomson. He was the baller, Brown was the runner.

Injuries ruined Thomson’s career. Our demise made Brown’s career.

I think both may have car shared for a while when they moved across the m8.

Watch closely at Kevin Thomson's twitching and body movement when Sutton speaks. I honestly think he was holding himself back. I love this guy.

That there would have been many many an exact same situation whether it arsehole work collegues or arseholes in the pubs across the country propping the bar up. It was virtually indefensible as we were being run into the ground by no friends of Rangers.

The Rangers family were nearly broken through it but we stood firm, kept our dignity and marched on. We are nearly there. Just one more push.

And then we can all ask every single one of the fùckers including Sutton who tried to humiliate and kick on the ground a wounded soldier.

"What was that you were saying about Rangers?"

I love Kevin Thomson too btw.

Great bloke and obviously loves The Rangers.

What I took from this video was that wee gormless prick from lurgan throwing his head back laughing. Dispespectful from him and sutton and will not be forgotten.

I respect the fact that he still supports Hibs and his kids do. It’s the club he's supported all his life and what parent doesn’t want their kids following the same. He clearly cares a lot for us and that will probably never leave him even if he moves on. I think he is enjoyed his time playing for us and now loves working for us.

Love KT , love this video , it’s brIlliant seeing some of the goals with fans ,Alfredo’s goal vs Legia from behind the goal angle is actually a fantastic header , a very important goal on our journey that one .

Love that lennon & brown will have this stain on them moving forward.

Hmmm, people really need to settle re Thomson. I really like him and he really bought into Rangers. But he’s a big hivs fan like all his children.

you’re not talking about a Boyd or John brown here.

How's this relevant to his body language in regards to Sutton?

Thank god we’ve been informed he supports Hibs, I’ve always wondered who his boyhood club were...

The amount of Rangers greats/ legends who are actually from Glasgow as a city is very low.
More from the east and lanarkshire by a mile.

I don't believe Brian Laudrup supports Hearts

Reactions: TPP
Great point and many more of our greats supported other clubs before joining us.
Actually, more than half of our “greatest ever team” weren’t originally chosen.
And similarly, think of all the supposed Bears who have shafted us over the years?
Dalglish, McGrain, Alex Ferguson, Brown, Allen, Moyes, Provan, Willie Wallace, Ronnie Simpson, Lambert, Hansen. I'd take KT any day over them.

Spend a few minutes in his company and you’ll realise how much he loves Rangers and his views on Sutton and Stewart etc.

Read my posts mate. I'm more than aware. It's obvious when he speaks about us. Love when he talks about Walter absolutely giving him it right all the time, almost in a fatherly love kind of way.

Spend a few minutes in his company and you’ll realise how much he loves Rangers and his views on Sutton and Stewart etc.

This.

Anyone that’s been to a H&H live show with Kevin Thomson will know how he feels about Rangers, Hibs and Sutton.

I heard him in person say he was done with hibs and that Rangers were his club now. That’s the impression I get from him also

Back