Killie emails out.

Additional emails will be out later today regarding Kilmarnock away - keep an eye out if you didn't receive a ticket in the ballot

Will be the same as the League Cup game there in August. There was an additional sale for those that didn't get one allocated.

I reckon they will do the same for Livi again as well.

Will be first come first served for folk on away scheme that never for allocated one originally.

This won’t be added to your amount of tickets that have been allocated through cccs.

Managed to get one there and also had one allocated for Livi so it's worked out ok for me for once!

I reckon there will be another sale like this for Livi for those that didn't get one in the original allocation.

Only thing is these seats are the front 2 rows. Also no way am taking a chances never got Killie or livi so fingers crossed it's the sheep

I got a livingston ticket so no Killie. Tickets now available but surely we just get our normal killie allocation?

I got a livingston ticket so no Killie. Tickets now available but surely we just get our normal killie allocation?

I think they hold onto some tickets incase they sell them for the home end. Clearly a poor uptake from the Kilmarnock faithful, so they've released them to us.

Only thing is these seats are the front 2 rows. Also no way am taking a chances never got Killie or livi so fingers crossed it's the sheep

Getting a ticket in this Killie sale doesn’t count as one being allocated.

I think they hold onto some tickets incase they sell them for the home end. Clearly a poor uptake from the Kilmarnock faithful, so they've released them to us.

I thought we just get our usual allocation as they never sell out their home end versus us or them anyway.

It will be returned tickets from RSC’s, failed payments etc. Killie have never given us more than the 2 stands apart from the 5-1 game to win the league.

Back