Killie player at Lawrence goal

Absolute disgrace the way their left back faked injury, rolling around on the floor like he had been shot then jumps up and sprints across the pitch. That’s the sort of rubbish that needs called out and retrospectively punished
Do you watch football much?

Absolute disgrace the way their left back faked injury, rolling around on the floor like he had been shot then jumps up and sprints across the pitch. That’s the sort of rubbish that needs called out and retrospectively punished
It was his third or fourth time doing it as well. He didn't get a foul for any of the other dives either, so it should have resulted in a yellow card for simulation.

Is this the incident Miller was claiming 'could have been' a foul?

I do and stuff like that needs stamped out.
Agree with that totally and the sarcastic reply was uncalled for to be fair but singling out one incident of play acting is mental. It literally happens in every single game in every league.

It was such a pathetic attempt at playing for the foul that even that poor excuse for a referee didn't buy it, like he had on other occasions.

Nothing will be said outwith these pages, though, unlike when Cantwell and Silva allegedly 'go down easily'.

To be fair, they had been given free kicks all game using experience and gamesmanship. I can totally understand why they were upset about the referee’s inconsistency ;)B-D

Last edited:
The best way to deal with faking injuries like this is being yellow carded and sin binned for 15 minutes. That way your team is down to 10 men and you also lose the momentum of the game by being left out for 15 minutes

Simulation (cheating) is a legitimate part of the modern game,Super fit athletes who go down and roll about like they’ve just been hit by a sniper Silva is a master of it,Can someone in the game who posts on here confirm if players actually get coached by club stuntmen.

Just commented on this on the other thread.
Id imagine if that was us then it'd be everywhere.
Im actually surprised VAR didnt spot it & chop our goal off.

All f*cking game they'd step across our attackers and the arms and legs would go up. Dickinson bought it every time. Was delightful to see one of them punished with a goal
As does practically every referee.

The question the referee should be asking is not whether there was contact but did the contact cause the player to go down.

For the players who continually fold as soon as they feel the lightest touch, by being continually waved to their feet they would soon get the message.

Unfortunately, referees find it easier to award a non/very soft free kick than play being waved on and if a goal then occurs having the controversy and questioning thereafter.

Some classic McInnes coaching in plain view

Nor did I mention any of the dozen others who do it. It’s only strange to you since you clearly didn’t understand the point I was making so let me explain. Blaming a Killie player for diving when every other club, including our own, has their share seems a bit myopic.

Nor did I mention any of the dozen others who do it. It’s only strange to you since you clearly didn’t understand the point I was making so let me explain. Blaming a Killie player for diving when every other club, including our own, has their share seems a bit myopic.
Name our player.

Maybe im missing some games here,i remember Silva having a roll through a hand on the face,Cantwell no.are you taking Suttons word for that?
I will stand corrected if wrong.
Would it be fair to compare both with Kyogo.i doubt it.

I have my own eyes, I don’t listen to Sutton and Stewart. The idea that there are divers at every other club but not at Rangers is ridiculous.

I have my own eyes, I don’t listen to Sutton and Stewart. The idea that there are divers at every other club but not at Rangers is ridiculous.
Your a better man. than me if you can listen with your eyes.

Only kidding pal,i disagree with you,i know you cant,but could you try and give some instances of Gers players diving,i honestly cant remember,lets get back to your hero,sorry Kyogo.

Back