Killie Supporters Association chairman wanting points deduction

See if they actually ever went down that road football would be finished, it’s bad just now that would end it.

Kilmarnock a complete nonentity of a club are right up on the hate list these days, total shitehole of a ground, pitch and style of play is complete anti-football......They should be ashamed of themselves even calling themselves as a football team!

This idiot is on Radio Scotland just now.

Denying Kilmarnock had any responsibility for arrangements at the game!

What an arsehole!

I want them to be shut down until they have fixed every single serious health and safety flaw they have. what a bloody brass neck they have

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned we need a PR company that can do for us what holocum do for the vermin.
Seriously the very best money can hire and we can afford.
KB
Honestly, if this had been an occurance at a Killie / scum game, well apart from the fact these headlines and comments wouldn't even appear, just make a mighty stretch of your imagination and imagine they did, do you think holoshit and the vermin would be adopting a dignified silence? Get that fat idiot Traynor to feck and get a highly professional PR team to start publicising the sanctimonious, sectarian hatred and lies that get listed on here day after day, jesus if we had ducked Grezda and used that dosh for PR I think we would perhaps maybe have a pro Rangers point of view being put out there.
Just FFS Rangers fight back, stop the dignified silent approach coz to me it feels like we're getting raped on a daily basis and paying for the barstders taxi home.
Enough.
KB

Not condoning the fans who went on the pitch or went onto that pathetic roof.

But, if there was an emergency situation, fans in the stand could have been climbing over that pathetic roof to get to safety - and, if that had collapsed in such a situation, it would have made a bad situation much, much worse.

Not condoning the fans who went on the pitch or went onto that pathetic roof.

But, if there was an emergency situation, fans in the stand could have been climbing over that pathetic roof to get to safety - and, if that had collapsed in such a situation, it would have made a bad situation much, much worse.
Exactly,very good point.We should be asking what their evacuation plan for The Chadwick Stand is,especially the hundreds who sit behind this totally flimsy,not fit for purpose,disabled enclosure.

I heard him talk rot about Rangers/Celtic fans behaviour is why there are so many empty seats at Rugby Park. Absolute garbage. I've attended Rugby Park for many games over the years and behaviour has rarely been a problem there by us. They don't have many loyal fans that's their problem.

Wonder if the arsehole is wanting points deducted from his own club for the racist abuse dished out to Alfredo?

You have to believe that since Police Scotland allowed that "naughty word" to be on a large banner at the piggery, its no longer offensive. Ive a feeling the reason it was belted out on Sunday was down to the provocation of the day before by the green brigade
Yes, personally I try and keep myself in check and avoid singing this song. But, seeing their banner it seems to me that "19th Century Terrorist" can no longer be deemed as offensive. A couple of beers before the game and its easy to get caught up in it.

Unless the 19th Century Terrorist word is somehow like the ****** word, where its alright for people to refer to themselves or each other as such but highly offensive for others to use the word?

Their stadium should be closed to supporters until a full inspection of infrastructures and procedures has been undertaken to ensure that it is fit for purpose.

Back